cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Model: S32D850T, Type No.: LS32D85K Hdmi not working

So I recently purchased and recieved a Sony PS4 Slim and wanted to use my samsung montor with it.  I have a cheap hdmi audio extractor that I put in line with the HDMI cable I had had been using from my macbook, and got no signal.  After reconnecting to my macbook I also now have no signal.  Tried the macbook on the television in the house and that works, but the playstation did not.  Currently the only thing that works on the HDMI port on the Samsung monitor is my older apple tv.  Tried a factory reset, nothing.  IS my HDMI port just shot for highter resolution now?  Do I need to send this back to Samsung for repair?  HELP!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Model: S32D850T, Type No.: LS32D85K Hdmi not working

I'm sorry to hear that, just out of curiosity if you directly connect the ps4 to the monitor does it give you video? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have connected the PS4 Directly, and that doesn't work either.  At the very least I would expect the macbook to still be working.  Pretty wild.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

One last question, have you tried a different HDMI cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.