cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_Nephilim
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Odyssey Plus ingame menus will not center?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes now in both games the recenter was working.. so what I did incase it is not to clear on  the solution I updated Windows 10 and it had several updates and one of them must of fixed it because it now works..

So double check Windows updates as I did because the other day there where none and yesterday there was.. so maybe it was a hot fix or somethnig for wmr headsets..

The_Nephilim
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK this is wierd but it happened again.. I was playing DCS world earlier and there was no problem.. I cam out and was on desktop so I thought I did not have Open VR Advanced setting installed so I installed it and bam I had the problem of the menus not being centered and can not center them with the recenter hotkey..

I think this problem stems from Open VR Program.. so this is not solved yet so if a admin can remove the solved to unsolved as of yet I would appreciate it..

I am going to reinstall the WMR Portal..

Highlighted
The_Nephilim
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK it appears my hunch was probally correct.. I uninstalled Open VR Advanced setting and removed the folder then I rebooted and voila the menus where fine and I could recenter them with the hotkey so I do not think the windows update did anything initially??

So if you have that happen where the menus ingame don't recenter and you have Open VR advanced settinngs installed try uninstalling it and remove the folder and reboot annd see if the menu hotkeys work again as they did for me..