Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHDXXnotdJK
Constellation

Re: Samsung S27E390H LED Monitor won't turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did, but problem still persists.

I tried with turning off an "off timer" in monitor system settings but doesn't help either.

Do you have any other solution to fix this problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to get to most menu settings? If so I would lastly recommend a reset. 

userHDXXnotdJK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did, but doesn't help either.

Is there any other option or monitor is just "faulty"?

userLzIIFoRuU4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I recently purchased 40 of 27"curved monitors, and this is starting to happen on several of them.

I can unplug the power cable, from the power adapter, wait for 2 minutes, and plug back in.  And that will fix it, for a while, but then it starts happening again.

Are the power adapters defective?  Will I need to get warranty replacements, for all 40 of my monitors?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. For assistance with this issue, please contact Samsung Business Support at 866-726-4249.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If troubleshooting has not resolved, service is the next step. When and where was it purchased?

userrNZxTapXad
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this issue also, was not able to turn on the screen, not even get the blue light in power button. Unplugged all coords from S27E640 screen. Waited couple of minutes. Groped the power in in the screen, put back the power wire, heard a familiar sound and was able to put the screen back on. Some kind of static charge perhaps? I did turn off and on the screen a couple of time before this happened.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is an odd one. I would like to do some additional research into this if that's okay with you.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
userKvKzaxQnYP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I don't have a whole lot of choice :-)  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for the delay.  Are you using a VGA cable? The grounding pin could be messed up. I would try a different connection method.  Either it is the cable causing an issue or the monitor connection port itself.