cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis_Latic
Asteroid

Samsung UR59C/UR590 Power Adapter Jack/Port PROBLEM

I'm having a problem with the Samsung UR59C/UR590 monitor, the AC adapter doesn't set on the monitor power jack. I really like this monitor and I don't want to send it back, I was able to make it work but the AC adapter disconnects with the slightest monitor movement.

I'm wondering, is there any other power adapter I can use on the monitor? It seems to be too big for the monitor, the original Samsung adapter model that came with the monitor is A5919KPN with a 19V output, I bought a third-party adapter and I got the same results, should I return the product? I have two days left.

Samsung UR59C Power Adapter Jack Problem.jpg

I have recorded a video of the problem too.

Thanks in advance.

Luis

Problem with Samsung UR590/UR59C Power Adapter Jack, the AC adapter doesn't set in the monitor jack.
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung UR59C/UR590 Power Adapter Jack/Port PROBLEM

I would suggest if the factory charger and a 3rd party cable keeps falling out i would suggest returning it to the store that you got it from and exchanging it for a new one before your return period ends 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Luis_Latic
Asteroid

Thanks for your answer!! My biggest concern is what if I receive another unit with the same problem? I bought it at Amazon.com US and it seems like someone else had the exact same problem, I need to know if this is a problem in all of the Samsung UR59C monitors.

Luis

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Luis_Latic  To be honest this is the first time im hearing of this problem thats why i recommended returning it to the selling and getting another one since ive never seen this problem before 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Luis_Latic
Asteroid

I'm exchanging the monitor with Amazon, I will keep you p...

I'm exchanging the monitor with Amazon, I will keep you posted...

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I'm exchanging the monitor with Amazon, I will keep you p...

Thanks for the update @Luis_Latic 

Note 9 User