cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis_Latic
Asteroid

Samsung UR59C/UR590 Power Adapter Jack/Port PROBLEM

I'm having a problem with the Samsung UR59C/UR590 monitor, the AC adapter doesn't set on the monitor power jack. I really like this monitor and I don't want to send it back, I was able to make it work but the AC adapter disconnects with the slightest monitor movement.

I'm wondering, is there any other power adapter I can use on the monitor? It seems to be too big for the monitor, the original Samsung adapter model that came with the monitor is A5919KPN with a 19V output, I bought a third-party adapter and I got the same results, should I return the product? I have two days left.

Samsung UR59C Power Adapter Jack Problem.jpg

I have recorded a video of the problem too.

Thanks in advance.

Luis

Problem with Samsung UR590/UR59C Power Adapter Jack, the AC adapter doesn't set in the monitor jack.
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung UR59C/UR590 Power Adapter Jack/Port PROBLEM

I would suggest if the factory charger and a 3rd party cable keeps falling out i would suggest returning it to the store that you got it from and exchanging it for a new one before your return period ends 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
Luis_Latic
Asteroid

Thanks for your answer!! My biggest concern is what if I receive another unit with the same problem? I bought it at Amazon.com US and it seems like someone else had the exact same problem, I need to know if this is a problem in all of the Samsung UR59C monitors.

Luis

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Luis_Latic  To be honest this is the first time im hearing of this problem thats why i recommended returning it to the selling and getting another one since ive never seen this problem before 

Luis_Latic
Asteroid

I'm exchanging the monitor with Amazon, I will keep you p...

I'm exchanging the monitor with Amazon, I will keep you posted...

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I'm exchanging the monitor with Amazon, I will keep you p...

Thanks for the update @Luis_Latic