Original topic:

Shipping Delays

(Topic created: 05-05-2022 04:20 PM)
userlS9oCF1M4Z
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Just want to make a thread where everyone can post how long their orders been delayed so others can have a reference.

I ordered my G7 32inch (LC32G75TQSNXZA) on April 1st. Initial expected delivery date was April 18th, then pushed back to May 5th, and now May 26th. Honestly if it gets push back a 3rd time I'll just cancel.

If I had known it would take 2 months to get a monitor I would've just bought it from Amazon for the same price two months ago. Too bad now the sale is over and I'm stuck waiting.

Right now the monitor is up for sale on Samsung website with a ship by date of May 20th and delivery date of May 26th, I highly doubt that is true though🤔.

1 Reply
userS1TwOKvIC0
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

You are not alone, I have ordered the G7 32 and it is also showing May 26th but I doubt they will ship it in time.

Two weeks ago, I contacted customer service and promised it would be shipped before May 26th as it is showing in stock. Now it is clear that Samsung is not able to ship G7 anytime soon. If Samsung could be honest about shipping issues (both website and customer service are playing tricks with us), I could just get the same G7 32 from either Costco or Gamestop at a lower price than on this site but it is too late now.

0 Likes