JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stuck on the Language page

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 09:20 AM)
Canadianrob
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I just purchased a Samsung M8 27 inch smart monitor.

Unfortunately I can't get past the language list page.

The mouse doesn't work the remote doesn't work the keyboard doesn't work.

Any suggestions??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with this occurring. I would recommend that if you're still having issues with this please try a complete power cycle on the monitor by unplugging it and plugging it back up. As for the mouse and keyboard, they will only function on the internet app and workspace function as stated in the manual. I would recommend what @KiwiBird97 said, If that doesn't work the last step would be to get an exchange on the monitor. Or if you are out of that period service would be next. Please either call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 or send any of the moderators a private message with your full model and serial number. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory
Try pairing the remote again. Hold down the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for three seconds. After pairing is successful, try the operation again.
0 Likes
Dwana1960
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the same problem on a different Samsung monitor but I don't have a remote

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with this occurring. I would recommend that if you're still having issues with this please try a complete power cycle on the monitor by unplugging it and plugging it back up. As for the mouse and keyboard, they will only function on the internet app and workspace function as stated in the manual. I would recommend what @KiwiBird97 said, If that doesn't work the last step would be to get an exchange on the monitor. Or if you are out of that period service would be next. Please either call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 or send any of the moderators a private message with your full model and serial number.