cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

SyncMaster 910MP as second display no display but blinking green light

I've had the above monitor for quite some time.  Was initally used as a PC monitor, lately used it as an external monitor with my laptop, never any problem.  Lately, it refused to display or be detected by my laptop.  Switched in another monitor (Samsung 731B) that worked normally.

On a lark, today, I tried the 910MP again, same result, blinking green light.  Out of frustration, I started pressing the buttons along the bottom front of the unit.  Out of nowhere, the monitor suddenly displayed, and is now working fine.  I am afraid to turn it off or disconnect it (something I have to do with my laptop), so I am inquiring here to see if I can get some guidance on what went wrong corrective steps to take if the problem reoccurs.

Any advice would be appreciated.

JC

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SyncMaster 910MP as second display no display but blinking green light

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried using a different HDMI or Display Port cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.