cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userE1VQJ2jhoA
Constellation

T5 SSD Catalina update

Is there an ETA on a software update so the T5 SSD will work with Catalina? This is reflecting very poorly on Samsung and I'm growing tired of waiting.

12 REPLIES 12
user_yiRVKMk
Astronaut

Re: T5 SSD Catalina update

Pleaose.tell.me.how.to.fix

user_yiRVKMk
Astronaut

What.do.i.do.to.fix.it

user_yiRVKMk
Astronaut

Now.what.to.do

user_yiRVKMk
Astronaut

Please.phone.me.and.tell.mewhat.yo.do

useru6mUvRnViR
Constellation

Samsung what is going on? 0 communication, not happy at all. I cannot access any of my files and this is now 4 weeks and no solution. Your software does not work with OS Catalina; when will the update be ready?

Hello userE1VQJ2jhoA,

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the PSSD Software and Mac OS (ver 10.15/Catalina), we understand your issues and concerns. Samsung is preparing a revised version of the Portable SSD Software to resolve the compatibility issues.

The software will be updated, and the revised portable SSD software will be released by the end of November 2019.

For further support on your SSD, please reach out to our dedicated memory support team. This team’s operation hours are Mon through Fri 9 AM - 12 AM. They can be contacted by phone at 800-726-7864.

Thank you,

user1A9QCT3GlZ
Constellation

Dear Samsung.  I just bought the T5 drive and had no idea that a major corporation like Samsung would be unable to support a mainstream operating system that has been planned for upgrade for many, many months.  I have tried downloading v1.6.6 of the software but the Portable SSD software just shows a graphic with 'Disconnected' no matter what I do.  Is this going to be fixed quickly or should I just return it for refund?  

Hello user1A9QCT3GlZ,

Can you please go into your computers system preferences and find the security and privacy section, Then take a screenshot of what shows in the general tab in Security and Privacy?

userlKL8viRuvW
Constellation

So where is it???