cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Two monitor product suggestions for startup / SMB offices

Dear Samung product management team,

As a home user and startup owner, it would really help if you enhanced the current product line with productivity focus in mind.

1. Please release an Odyssey G8 Gaming monitor (33.5", 3360x1440, basically a 21:9 ratio version of the G9). 32:9 is too big for the work I and my team do and for our standard Ikea company desks, but I would love to replace our old 2x 24" setup which is close to end of life with a few 21:9 33-34" Samsung wide screens that would fit perfectly with my work space. For my startups 8 employees that would mean 8 screens. No speakers are required as we already have a dedicated sound, camera and noise cancelling system for standard remote work and client meetings, but connectivity ports would be appreciated.
  2. Also, if you decide to release a 65" or 75" 4k 1.9:1 ratio monitor (not TV), I would also be glad to buy one and have it replace the TV  we use in the office meeting room as a large monitor. The TV has only been used as a cheap large monitor and a poor one at that ever since I bought it 6 years ago and I would love to replace it with a proper 4k capable large monitor that works well for product demos and powerpoint presentations as well as some basic gaming when connected to a PS3/PS4 so my small team can relax during their breaks. No speakers are required as we already have a dedicated speaker and conference call system, but connectivity ports would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Magnus