cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

U28E590 Windows 10 Driver

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm a bit amazed and p'd off.  I have been told twice now by Samsung support that Samsung doesn't have a Windows 10 driver for the U28E590 monitor.  I bought the monitor many years after Windows 10 had become the platform of choice, roughly late 2018.

How could that possibly be correct?  How can a product be on the shelf for sale years after the main platform it is supposed to operate on has been established yet not support its own operation on the platform?  Very poor form Samsung.

I would love the feedback I have received from Samsung twice now to be proved incorrect and for a driver to be identified as available.  Surely this can't be correct?!?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Comet

Re: U28E590 Windows 10 Driver

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Not sure why you're looking for monitor drivers these days but the image quality depends on the video card pushing the image more so than the monitor resolution. Windows update should give you a good compatible driver to support the monitor resolution. As long as you connect via HDMI, DVI or Display port, you should be good. VGA cable will push the minimum signal to get the image across.