cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

UD590D Monitor Display Port Not Working

My 28" UHD monitor (Ud590) display port not working. (Using gpu 2060 latest drivers)

I have tried all troubleshootings including disconnecting power cable. 

Any help??

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UD590D Monitor Display Port Not Working

I am sorry to hear about this. Have you tried a different display port cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I have. Any idea? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you able to try a different device connected to the display port? Do the HDMI ports work correctly? Have you tried a factory reset on the monitor?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried pluging my laptop. No joy with the DP. But both HDMIs work fine. But they only give 30hz refresh rate even with HDMI 2 cable. I reseted setting from the menu but not sure if I did factory reset. How is it done?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Looks like I have done a factory reset too. I am afraid that might be a hardware issue. thanks

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.