Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to Select NVidia display adapter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have jsut bought an LS32R75 Space monitor. Installing the drivers from Samsung i am only offered the option to install the monitor on the Intel UHD 620 integrated graphic card and not the NVidia Quadro also available on my PC. As a result the max resolution is $k (OK) but only at 30Hz and not 60Hz.

How can i force the monitor to run on the NVidia Graphic Adapter?

Thanks

Samsung Install.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Unable to Select NVidia display adapter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The only thing that comes to my mind is uninstalling then reinstalling the Nvidia Quadro graphics card Driver then restarting your whole machine to see if that takes care of the problem. 

Also I would try utilizing the Display port on your graphics card instead of HDMI if possible. 

Also check your Bios settings to see if you can enable the GPU to be recognized by your display. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Unable to Select NVidia display adapter

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The only thing that comes to my mind is uninstalling then reinstalling the Nvidia Quadro graphics card Driver then restarting your whole machine to see if that takes care of the problem. 

Also I would try utilizing the Display port on your graphics card instead of HDMI if possible. 

Also check your Bios settings to see if you can enable the GPU to be recognized by your display. 

View solution in original post