cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrJpn54iOmk
Constellation

Unable to register 860 evo SSD

Have tried many times to register 860 evo V-NAND 1TB SSD on the Samsung website and fails at the Serial #. Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6
JGert
Constellation

Re: Unable to register 860 evo SSD

I am dealing with the same issue.  Both my NVMe and SSD I ordered is not registering online.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Do the drives belong to the same region that your Samsung account belongs to? @userrJpn54iOmk @JGert 

My EVO drive is listed along with other products with active warranties. Try using the Members app when entering the serial. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
userrJpn54iOmk
Constellation

Yes my drives are in the same region TX as my account. 

RonCzap
Constellation

I can't register mine and it tells me the model number is invalid. My SSD show MZ-76E500 as the model number.

Frustrating!

Any help would be appreciated...

JGert
Constellation

I found a solution for me.  I have MacOS, and I looked up the serial number through the OS under system report to register both of my SSD.  The S/N on the box is incomplete and the OS recognizes the entire S/N. 

So try to look up the S/N inside "hardware" whether on Windows or Mac and type that in.  This might help you.

Also use the "Model Code," not the Model # on the box if you are having issues with that

RonCzap
Constellation

Using the Model code worked for one of my 860 EVOs but the a second one won't register because of serial number. The Samsung Magician software showed the same number as on the box except with a "F" at the end. It won't register with either.