JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ViewFinity S65 Ultra Model number LS34C650TANXGO

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Eddy_Ultra
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I'm having the same problem with built-in cameras. My monitor doesn't recognize the USB Type B Cable that goes to the PC. Do you have any recommendations?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

The type B port only connects to an internal USB hub in the monitor  to provide connection to the other Type A ports on the monitor and the camera.

If the Type A ports on the PC are not compatible with the supplied cable and monitor then none of the monitor usb/camera functions aside from the Service port will work.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend attempting this through the USB-C port as this should solve the issues you are having. Please let me know if this helps

0 Likes
Eddy_Ultra
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Will a USB Type C adaptor work? My PC has USB 3.0 but not C Type ports.

0 Likes
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

Using the Type A to B cable can you see a mouse, keyboard, or USB stick plugged into the monitor?

0 Likes
Eddy_Ultra
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

No, I do not, it only shows 3 available sources

- HDMI

- DisplayPort

- USB Type-C

When I plug the mouse, headset or keyboard into the monitor, it doesn't do anything.

0 Likes
Solution
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

The type B port only connects to an internal USB hub in the monitor  to provide connection to the other Type A ports on the monitor and the camera.

If the Type A ports on the PC are not compatible with the supplied cable and monitor then none of the monitor usb/camera functions aside from the Service port will work.

Eddy_Ultra
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I see, they have to be connected simultaneously šŸ˜€

Thanks a lot @ddaniel51 It worked!

0 Likes