cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZ0sUpKUJU2
Constellation

easy settings box and citrix reciever

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Samsung LC49HG90DMNXZA monitor with easy settings box software. The monitor has the latest firmware installed. I have the latest version of easy settings box software installed. I am able to get any Windows window into a pane in the easy settings software. I can also move a terminal server session to a pane in the easy settings software. When I connect to an application by way of Citrix Receiver, I can not move that program into a pane in the easy setting software. 

Appears Citrix is looking for actual monitor settings in Windows and the easy settings software does not work with a Citrix connection....

Any suggestions on how to get this to work?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: easy settings box and citrix reciever

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you will be able to use the easy settings with the Citrix Receiver connection. They would need to make their software compatible with the Easy Settings. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: easy settings box and citrix reciever

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you will be able to use the easy settings with the Citrix Receiver connection. They would need to make their software compatible with the Easy Settings. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.