Original topic:

format password locked T7

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 09:56 PM)
Araf_23
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

How can I format the T7 SSD that is password locked? I forgot password to enter the SSD.  I am trying to communicate with the support and I receive any response by any indicated means.

Someone help me please, I need to use my portable unit again, I do not mind losing the information. I followed the steps to format but now the drive does not appear when I connect the device and the screen opens to enter the password.  😫

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

For all solid-state drive questions, please either email support@totalts.com or call 1-800-SAMSUNG and choose option 7 for SSD support. The SSD support team is available M-F 9 AM - 9 PM. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Remydi
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory
When you log in to manage your email account, you'll be able to get and manage any passwords that is either relating to your phone password, email account passwords, smartphone app passwords, etc. You'll definitely find easy and fast help on your own that way. And you'll also be able to log in to your email account from other & different devices.
0 Likes