cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

menu button on my screen doesn't work

hi plz i need to access the menu button on my screen but i can''t . when i press the up button it goes down to power off option do i have done something wrong with the JOG? or i have disabled the menu by mistakke or what? plz help  Samsung C24HG70 Menu System (OSD)

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: menu button on my screen doesn't work

Hi!  Is this a recent occurrence or have you been unable to access the menu as long as you've owned it?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

i have solve it but freesync doesn't work both in the monitor and AMD Driver.. any help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you made sure that your drivers were updated? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

yes bro even

Vcard. 

AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 20.4.2

my monitor firmware is 1020.0
anything wrong?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This image may help, also I would recommend looking into your AMD settings from right-clicking the desktop. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.