Original topic:

microSD Card comparison

(Topic created: 06-05-2021 09:35 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello There,

I want to know about the difference between Samsung EVO Select 512GB microSDXC & Samsung EVO Plus 512GB microSDXC 

Both have same read/ write speed. The only difference I found was that the dealership of selling EVO Select is only provided to Amazon. Same was confirmed by Samsung support over chat. Also they probed that EVO Select is rebranded version of EVO Plus.

Now question arises, if both are exactly the same why the prices of both are different. And is there really any additional difference between the both, also which has higher life expectancy. Which one should I go forward with. 

3 Replies
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Monitors and Memory
Looks like they're both class-10 so you should be good either way.
https://www.windowscentral.com/whats-difference-between-samsung-evo-select-and-evo-plus?amp
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

well what i can understand here is the after sale service. Though amazon also has a good after sale service but getting it from directly manufacturer is far more better than any 3rd party, so evo plus will be far better and also it is cheaper than evo select 

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Monitors and Memory
They're essentially the same card with different names so just go with whichever one you think is better for you.
0 Likes