JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

random pixels flickering

(Topic created: 03-27-2019 06:53 AM)
userU5A5kALWDB
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

pixels or groups of pixels on my 32" curved monitor have been intermittently flickering green.  Seems like the monitor needs to be serviced.  I updated my drivers for both monitor and graphics card.  Any suggestions how to trouble shoot? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userU5A5kALWDB
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

After some trouble shooting, I think I can rule out the monitor.  When connected to my laptop, I need to use an HDMI to mini HDMI converter.  It seems the problem is with the converter.  Thanks for all of the responses.  We can close this issue for now.

View solution in context

6 Replies
moter
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Is the monitor still in warranty? If it is then you should claim it.

userU5A5kALWDB
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thanks for your reply.  I had a chat w/ support.  I will try some basic trouble shooting first to rule out it is not hdmi cable or something else.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Please keep us posted

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Solution
userU5A5kALWDB
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

After some trouble shooting, I think I can rule out the monitor.  When connected to my laptop, I need to use an HDMI to mini HDMI converter.  It seems the problem is with the converter.  Thanks for all of the responses.  We can close this issue for now.

View solution in context

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

We're glad that you found a resolution! 

0 Likes