Original topic:

resolution LC34J791WTUXEN with MacBook M1 disappointing

(Topic created on: 3/23/21 4:02 AM)
userJhYCoR2XQY
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I bought a samsung UW monitor LC34J791WTUXEN in combination with a MacBook Air M1. I was used to my three year old iMac with a very detailed and crisp screen resolution. Really great. Now with this combination I am really disappointed. Fuzzy and unsharp characters. That can't be true . How can I solve this?

thanks for your response

kind regards Henk

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Is this the only device with the resolution issue?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. With your product not being a US product, I would recommend reaching out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance with the appropriate troubleshooting for your device: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes