Brilliant Idea Samsung Earphones !!!

Astronaut

Brilliant Idea Samsung Earphones !!!

Hi there. IM A HUGE FAN OF SAMSUNGS PRODUCTS !!

Here's an idea! Why doesn't samsung release their next flagship phone with earphones that plug into the USB type c port while keeping the headphone jack available ?

That way samsung can head in the direction of the market and make technological advancements at the same time

Who knows.. A future without the headphone jack could actually be real so why not take measures to prepare for it now?

4 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brilliant Idea Samsung Earphones !!!

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback, but our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider suggestions for new products or product improvements other than those we have specifically requested.

Cosmic Ray

@SamsungGill wrote:

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback, but our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider suggestions for new products or product improvements other than those we have specifically requested.

You really think that your employees are the only ones that can have a good idea? How is that for innovation? You don't expect us to believe that you don't listen to your customers (consumers) and implement ideas that have been bounced around??

Astronaut

[ Edited ]

Samsung's hands-free equipment is so important!! They prevent me needing an auto body shop in my near future. I cannot afford a collusion repair bill right before the holidays! No thank you!! Thank you Samsung!

Samsung Moderator

@userK2Lxp12WXn: We're glad that you're enjoying it Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.