Galaxy Note 8 Scrapbook Sync

Asteroid

Hi everyone. I recently upgraded from a galaxy note 5 to a galaxy note 8. I utilized the smart switch feature to transfer all of my data and I also made use of Samsung Cloud. All seemed well untill I realized that Scrapbook wasnt on my new phone. I had a small panic attack untill  I found scrapbook on Galaxy apps and downloaded it. The problem however was not fixed. I cant seem to be able to transfer the photos to scrapbook. I did a lot of switching on and off the scrapbook option under the samsung cloud settings and I think that helped because I was able to get all of the correct folders to show up on my new phone, but missing the content. I contacted Samsung customer service about 5 times and still havent found a solution. Has anyone had the same problem and found a solution?

8 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 8 Scrapbook Sync

Me too, I don't know how to transfer my scrapbook to note 8 I hope to find solutions soon. 

Constellation

Ok I found it, 

Download scrapbook from play store

Go to setting

Go to Samsung cloud 

Turn on scrapbook to sync

And BAM!! Scrapbook from my note5 it s on my note8 now...wewww!!!

Asteroid

Im glad that worked for you!! Unfortunately it doesnt work for me haha there must be some error..

Asteroid

*Update* I couldnt find a way to sync everything so my solution was to go to my old device (note 5) export my scrapbook files as scc, then send to my google drive, download to my note 8, and import to my scrapbook app in their correct folders. It was a tedious process but when push comes to shove, this is the way to go.

I am devastated with NO Scrapbook. I can not even find the app. please post a link or a picture or anything to help me find it

I don't see scrapbook from the Play store
Astronaut

I found it in the Galaxy App not the Play store.
Astronaut

it's on Google apps store not playstore