Galaxy Note 8 screen unresponsive.

Nebula

Re: Galaxy Note 8 screen unresponsive.

I'm not sure if we are on the same topic here...Yes, you can pull down the notification panel with your finger anywhere on the home screen. Not just from the top or only with the s-pen...😐

Astronaut

Yes!!!!. wtf??
Astronaut

where where where do I find that at.. my notification bar keeps scrolling down on it's own and the only way to use my phone is with the S. pen. otherwise my screen doesn't recognize my. touch..
Astronaut

nope didn't work for me.. 😟
Astronaut

please share what was the resolution..
Nebula

If your saying your screen does not function AT ALL with your fingers, Try safe mode and see if you can. That is the first step. please let us know the result in safe mode. Thanks.

Constellation

Speed Limiter is part of the Power Saver profiles, which I never had on to begin with. So no, thats not the cause.

Astronaut

I just bought a Note 8.  It doesn't respond to fingers well with tempered glass screen protector.    I adjusted the touch to the lightest and it doesn't help.   I guess I will return this and go back to iphone.   This is ridiculous.    A tempered screen protector should be anticipated 

Samsung Moderator

@userfNkrv8B0bb Have you tried using your device with another screen protector?

Astronaut

had the same problem apparently it was caused by a Bixby button remapper...uninstalled mine and it's working much better