Galaxy Note 9 Real time minute-by-minute Frustrations with Texting

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Note 9 Real time minute-by-minute Frustrations with Texting

Having issues with Google Voice and Samsung Voice typing.

1.  Would like to be able to use Samsung voice when on the phone.  Please fix.

2.  I would like you to change the feature from only being able to backspace words to, also, being able to backspace per character.  Please fix.

I would like that to have two options the way you have it now but also to backspace by character because sometimes I want to just change a character.  Also, and I have to go all the way out to the three buttons to select Google Voice typing or to select the keyboard and it just adds extra labor-intensive finger intensive steps.  Reduce steps.

3.  When I'm creating a long text, the only way that I can see my entire text, to review on make changes, is I have to use my finger to get a cursor, then hold the cursor, and drag it up and down. That is a pain in the butt.  WAY too many fingersteps.  Please fix

4.  When I am creating a text, the keyboard will not easily go away to review the text for possible corrections.  TOO many steps.  Please fix.

5. Add to number 3 that I can never see my entire long text even if I drop the keyboard.  Please fix.

6.  Make split screen multi-tasking much easier for business user.  Way too clunky!  Please fix asap