Galaxy S10

Constellation

Galaxy S10

I have read on Forbes that Samsung is possibly expecting to get rid of the headphone jack port and I say that is a terrible idea!

Here is a few reasons why: Not everyone likes wireless headsets. If Headsets battery die when in use, then we are left waiting for it to recharge. If no charger is available at the moment, then well that's going to be a tragedy.

Another thing is people have favorite wired headsets. Great wireless headsets can be too expensive. And besides, I like to have wired headsets as a backup for when these issues occur like when my dog ate my ear pods!

2 REPLIES
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S10

And let's not ruin the S10 display with a notch!!! You've already shot yourself in the foot releasing the Galaxy Watch without MST. You release the S10 with a notch in the display, and I won't buy it either.

Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S10

@userTQ9ZdfS9Td wrote:

I have read on Forbes that Samsung is possibly expecting to get rid of the headphone jack port and I say that is a terrible idea!

Here is a few reasons why: Not everyone likes wireless headsets. If Headsets battery die when in use, then we are left waiting for it to recharge. If no charger is available at the moment, then well that's going to be a tragedy.

Another thing is people have favorite wired headsets. Great wireless headsets can be too expensive. And besides, I like to have wired headsets as a backup for when these issues occur like when my dog ate my ear pods!

If they do release the S10 without a headphone jack, there will most likely be an adapter for the charging port.

Now on the other hand, you can find really nice bluetooth headphones for less than $50. I like a couple styles from MPOW. Look them up on Amazon. They have an extremely long battery life.