Help! My top loader leaves mold and mildew AFTER washing my clothes

Highlighted
Astronaut

Help! My top loader leaves mold and mildew AFTER washing my clothes

It started in the last year. After a wash cycle , mold particles is left all over our clothes. We have used the self clean cycle to no avail. We have also used washer cleaner several times. I have run a rinse and spin cycle after the self clean with the same results. We have only had the washer maybe 2 - 3 years. We are not happy at all. We had Maytag front load but no issues like this . I thought we were making a good decision purchasing a Samsung washer but not so. 

1 REPLY
Constellation

Re: Help! My top loader leaves mold and mildew AFTER washing my clothes

I have the exact same issue and have just spent hours with Samsung on chat to no avail. Ours is 4 years old and I had NOT planned to purchase another machine this early. However, no one at Samsung can assist with determining if this is a warranty issue or what they refer to as a maintenance issue. I am confounded as to how with all of the people who seem to be experiencing this issue, Samsung hasn't achieved some sort of repair/fix. I feel completely let down. I came here to see what others were doing. I trusted Samsung and had been pleased with them until this terrible problem that is ruining our clothing and possibly endangering our health. I expected some sort of covered repair since they have to be aware of the issue at this point.