Help! My top loader leaves mold and mildew AFTER washing my clothes

Astronaut

Help! My top loader leaves mold and mildew AFTER washing my clothes

It started in the last year. After a wash cycle , mold particles is left all over our clothes. We have used the self clean cycle to no avail. We have also used washer cleaner several times. I have run a rinse and spin cycle after the self clean with the same results. We have only had the washer maybe 2 - 3 years. We are not happy at all. We had Maytag front load but no issues like this . I thought we were making a good decision purchasing a Samsung washer but not so. 

1 REPLY
Constellation

Re: Help! My top loader leaves mold and mildew AFTER washing my clothes

I have the exact same issue and have just spent hours with Samsung on chat to no avail. Ours is 4 years old and I had NOT planned to purchase another machine this early. However, no one at Samsung can assist with determining if this is a warranty issue or what they refer to as a maintenance issue. I am confounded as to how with all of the people who seem to be experiencing this issue, Samsung hasn't achieved some sort of repair/fix. I feel completely let down. I came here to see what others were doing. I trusted Samsung and had been pleased with them until this terrible problem that is ruining our clothing and possibly endangering our health. I expected some sort of covered repair since they have to be aware of the issue at this point.