NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

Constellation

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

What happened after they processed your information for the Note 7 promotion? Did you get a a promo code or did it apply at checkout? I applied for it on Aug 24th and still havent heard anything. When i manually check the status it says Approved, but also says its "processing gift."

[ Edited ]

As long as on the check out you see 4 items listed (or 3 if you choose 360 camera) and your $425 was deducted from the total, you are good to go. 

On my order I don't see it to say processing anywhere. It might be a good thing on your side. 

By the way, can you post a screenshot of your order page?

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Here is a copy of the promo status, order without a trade in selected, and an order with an s7 trade in selected. Im logged into my samsung account when i add all this stuff to my cart. Why isnt the note 7 discount applying to the preorder? Or does it apply after i order it? I still havent ordered it yet because of the discount not showing up 

hmmmm.... On my side if I go to check on the gift status, I can't even see my gift.
I can see older gifts but not this one.
As far as the order, I see that you have one pic with the discount not showing, but you have another one with a $300 discount applied.
Are you trying to purchase 2 in the same time?
If yes, you have to do 2 different orders. I don't think you will be able to add both in the same cart and apply the discount twice.
Maybe, their help desk can help you place the order.
Constellation

[ Edited ]

Those were two seperate orders to show how the note 7 discount wouldnt apply but other ones would. Thats where my confusion comes from. Do you have a picture of your note 7 promo status and/or your order for the note 8 with the applied discount? 

Here is how it looks on the mobile app, but in the website under the phone that I am returning shows -$425Screenshot_20170830-134036.png

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

Please delete this post as I am moving it to your new thread in the promotions

Constellation

Dj_Damjano wrote:

Here is how it looks on the mobile app, but in the website under the phone that I am returning shows -$425Screenshot_20170830-134036.png

Yea see that trade in option doesnt show up for me. Did it show up before or after you ordered the phone?

Ok so here is all the steps I did:
1) went to http://www.samsung.com/us/galaxy/note8/Note7Promo/
2) entered my email and verified that I was eligible.
3) went through the steps to order the phone, choose the gift and select what phone group I was returning.
4) on the shopping cart page, I was able to see the discount applied to my total.
5) confirmed and payed for the order.

Are you trying to order via Shop Samsung?
If you are, use a computer and follow the steps I took.
Constellation

Ive tried all of that. Its step 4 that im stuck at. my discount doesnt show up on the checkout page