NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

on the page that you choose the phone you will return, does it show $425 under the group picture?
Regular Contributor (Elite)

I just preordered my Note 8 yesterday! I am super excited. I ordered it from Verizon. I paid a small down payment in addition to the promotion from Verizon. My "device payments" will be about $10/month. I'm a happy camper.

✨KLHN1986 REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR (ELITE)✨
☆ If you like my answers, I would love stars☆

The rank of contributor is a rank assigned
to community members that have been recognized for
sharing high quality answers and material to the Samsung+ Community.
Contributors do not formally represent Samsung
Cosmic Ray

THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER HEARTBREAK AGAIN SAMSUNG!!!  I had the Note 7 and was forced to return it. But instead of getting the note 5 I oped for the note 4 with removable battery.  Now I'm left out in getting a Note 8 at a discount price because I have a note 4 and not a note 5 as a trade in.  Kick a customer when there down why don't you.  Gezzzzz 

Halo

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the crowd none of us got the phone we set out to get so instead of Samsung giving a dern they just keep on kicking the loyalist Note phone fans in the gut or mainly a bit lower & ONLY wants to help those that can payoff the junk phones we didn't want anyway shame on you South Korean government and United States government for not stepping in to make this with all carriers & vendors who need to do the right thing not there own pocket book thing. I think we all need to pull back and show you all who gives you your pay checks for once! But you people who can afford them good luck finding out all the kinks hopefully no one will ever go through what I've been through with the note 7 only to get burnt thrice essentially thanks again for the scars last time I trust you to make it right! WAKE UP AMERICA YOUR BEING TREATED LIKE LOW LIFE CITIZENS AGAIN THE ONLY REASON SOUTH KOREA DOES THIS IS SO THEY GET TO REAP THE FACT THAT AMERICANS WILL SAVE THEM FROM THE NORTH KOREANS SHOULD THEY TRY TO INVADE YOU IT WOULD HURT TO KNOW HOW MANY OF PROTECTORS GOT MESSED OVER BY THE NOTE7 & WOULD STEP ASIDE FOR YOUR WRONG HANDLING OF THIS NOTE 7 JUNK. MIRRORS DOWN?

@notenut
You can just purchase a LG v20 online for $80-$130, if the Note4 does not qualify for the $300 credit they normally give, and use it for the $425.

@KelsP46
Please, lets keep politics out of this forum. Everywhere you turn you only hear politics nowadays.
I don't agree with all Samsung did, but you have to admit that they did much more than what any other company would do.
All of them had issues, Apple had big issues, LG and HTC too. None of them gave any credits, none of them gave incentives or gifts to their customers.
You have to give credit where credit is due. Depending on your situation, there are always ways to take advantage of the credits Samsung gives.
Again, this is my opinion and i do respect yours, I just don't agree with most of the things you stated.
Asteroid

[ Edited ]

Trust me when I tell you all the Samsung supposed love for note 7 owners is bs. A Samsung rep straight up told me that the promise of note 7 owners being prioritized and receiving the phone first was a lie and just a marketing tool. 

Trying to order through Samsung was so horrible and full of lies/misinformation and different answers from every person I spoke with I gave up the $425 trade and ordered from Tmobile.  Their response to all of my concerns was too bad so sad. And I am a platinum vip member with over 20 devices registered with my account.  

Good job taking care of your loyal customers Samsung 

Constellation

I have been waiting months, following leaks to get any scrap of info on the Note 8.  I was a Note 7 owner, who had the gorgeous coral blue.  I pre-ordered it and absolutely LOVED that phone!  Now, I'm just really disappointed.  Only 2 colors in the U.S.??  Why?  I have been holding off getting a new phone, dealing with a gold s7 that I didn't want and now I can't get the best color of the phone I've been waiting on.  This might be the point where I switch back to an iPhone.

Galaxy

I can't get past the email screen as it jeeps saying it can't find mine even though every galaxy phone my family has is registered to the same email.... including the two  note 7 I had. 

Samsung dropped the ball again. I'm going to go to bestbuy to get this sorted out and if I can't then I'll have no choice but to seek action against samsung and verizon for being forced into the worthless s7e.

You should be able to just get it from Verizon. I heard they are offering 50%off anyway, which is more than $425