NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

Cosmic Ray

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

When you ordered the phone, in the email they sent they should have said the date it would ship out. Was that date on point? I ordered mine unlocked on the 26th and says pre order ships 9/11 so i should have it next day since i chose next day delivery. How were your dates?

I had the same date on my email, but they shipped it earlier. it was delivered today.
M C
Constellation

Hello, just wanted to leave my annoyances with Samsung .... Firstly, I had the NOTE 7 which I loved in the Coral Blue but had to swap out not once but twice.  Then I was forced to giveup the NOTE 7.  I had switched over to the Iphone  7 Plus.  Now when the NOTE 8 came out, I was excited to see the NOTE again.  I saw the awesome offer that Samsung was offering and pre-ordered the NOTE 8 on Sept 1, 2017.  Now it is Sept 8, 2017 and my status is still preorder???? ... I understand that you can 'pre-order' from all the wireless carriers and recieve your NOTE 8 in 2 days max.   I am now told that my NOTE 8 will be shipped on Sept 11, 2017 and I will receive it on Sept 13, 2017..  What is the purpose of a 'pre-order' from the manufacturer when all other carriers already have the NOTE 8.  PS people who preordered by Aug 31, 2017 already have their NOTE 8s.    I am considering cancelling my order or switching back to the iPhone 8 (which will be announced before I receive my NOTE 8)????? ..  As a fellow Korean, I am very upset that Samsung does not treat 'pre-orders' as truly 'PRE-ORDERS'???????

M C
Constellation

Sorry but that is not true. I placed my preorder on Sept 1, 2017 and was a previous NOTE 7 user and have not received my NOTE 8 until Sept 13, 2017. I would have cancelled except only Samsung offered the NOTE 7 Loyalty discount with the option to pay off the balance, otherwise I would be right now already enjoying the NOTE 8 ..PS the iPhone 8 release is on Sept 12, 2017 .. ???
Cosmic Ray

Nice. Did you happen to be a note 7 owner? They are getting them 1st so kinda worried won't be getting mine anytime soon.

M C
Constellation

Yes I did previously own a NOTE 7 ..
Constellation

Who are all the people that ordered by 8/31 that have their notes already? I ordered mine on the 28th, and I'm still being told 9/13 delivery. My order status literally just changed from "pre-order" to "confirmed" within the last couple of hours. I understand your frustrations. Don't feel like you are getting especially poor treatment.
Galaxy

[ Edited ]

@SamsungVivthat offer for prior note 7 owners is garbage and is contingent on buying directly through you guys, "may get up to $425" with trade in, and if we are on a EIP for said traded phone we are still responsible. 

Sounds like a scam big time and as typical Samsung's unwillingness to make this right.

I'm headed to bestbuy tomorrow I hope for Samsung's sake they help me, if not I'm going to file a complaint through every US gov agency available and then may pursue other options.

We were forced into crap phones and now you're trying to screw us again.

Cosmic Ray

Mine was placed the 26th and still is pre order. No confirmation. Were you a note 7 owner?

[ Edited ]
If your see the order confirmed, you should receive emails soon with the same tracking on all of them. 
If you paid with a card, you should see a charge by now.