NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

Cosmic Ray

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

Even the shipping date is Bull. At least for me. I was planning on holding out for this note so I wasn't a note 7 owner. So they are probably still sending them out first to note 7 owners. At this rate I don't even know when I would get the phone. It was supposed to ship yesterday. They still haven't even charged me.

Astronaut

I preordered on August 27th and received my Note 8 on Monday.  Wireless charger also arrived, but not the memory card.  Note 8 works well. 

Cosmic Ray

Were you a note 7 owner? Did you get the unlocked version?

Constellation

I have a question about the deal for the owner Note 7.

Do I have to pay full price first for pre-order Note 8 first then after trade in they will to give the check back to me?

No the credit applies automatically when you order so you only pay around $540

Constellation

I've seen some people have gotten their pre ordered note 8. I have pre ordered directly from Samsung. I can't seem to find a tracking number or any information when I will receive the phone. Any idea how to help? 

Asteroid

I'm in the same boat, ordered it last Thursday and nothing has changed at all. I've called 3 times and they can't tell me anything other than we will e-mail you when it ships.... Ok? Not helpful at all... I better get it soon or I'll cancel it and go buy it locally.
Constellation

[ Edited ]

all lies.....ordered called got hung up on after 2 hr wait   i used there chat was told so sad to bad..due to storm in gulf that it would not ship untill the 25th of sep....go to tmobile and pick one up...they are in stock now..you just loose your tradein and 4k camera....what bullocks...i am glad i have a huge following and will post on mobile news.....do NOT buy from samsung  wait for lg.......

Galaxy Note8 64GB (T-Mobile)

SM-N950UZKATMB

QTY: 1

Will arrive by Sep 14th 2017

PRICE: $630 $930

Constellation

Why can't I finish my purchase? The system always say:

Error during place order.

Please try again after some time.

Did anybody have this problem before?

@Bamboleo3112

try clearing cache or use a different browser.