NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

Astronaut

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

I feel the same, forced to get the 7Edge and absolutely hate it.  Problem now, I purchased through Sprint and they are actually making me wait a month (to pay out another monthly fee for a payment plan) paying on the 7Edge when I never wanted anything but the NOTE to begin with.  How Samsung lets this happen to the former NOTE 7 owners through sprint is just turning my stomach right now...ugh!

Cosmic Ray

T-Mobile has a better deal through September 24th.  

BOGO on Note 8 (Buy One Get One) free.   That's $40 better than Samsung's  $425 credit for the previous Note 7 owners,  IF you turn on your s7/s7e.  

* Requires a 2 year, interest free, financing contact per phone. 

* Requires a down payment of $211 per phone, plus taxes, plus sim activation fee (you have to pay those anyway).  You can request the taxes be included in the contract. 

* Does require you add another line ($40/month), but once you get the rebate on the Master Card, you can cancel the added line if you want. 

* Free shipping, if you choose ground. 

* Still qualify for a free 360 camera. 

* Do NOT have to turn your s7/s7e in for credit. 

*** $930 is rebated to you on a Master Card in about 6 weeks.   Now you can pay off one Note 8, with money left over (remember, you had put  $211 down on it in the beginning).  Or continue your interest free payments. 

https://www.t-mobile.com/customers/samsung-galaxy-note8?icid=WMD_TM_Q317SAMSUN_QHP5S2LHFZE9800

Halo

@Dj_Damjano now that doesn't seem to be helpful at all at least that is why your here right Mr. Spotless after a while it gets under your skin right ol' chap? Anyway Cheery Ol' Boy Tata!
Astronaut

Hi there! To all note 8 fans: this turned out to be the most slippery thing ever. With no protective cases on the market yet, it just slipped out of my hands as I tried to take a picture. The display is gone. The metal side panel has two chips in it. And it's the first week after I bought it... Just feel the phone in your hands well, before you deside to buy it...
Astronaut

I've been trying to take advantage of the promo for former note 7 owners for three days now and it keeps getting stuck when you pick your color

Astronaut

Initially loved the note 7 that I had to return & eventually was made to get an S7 edge!  Now you have the note 8 out but in order to get the note 8, I have to trade in the S7 (which I will gladly do) but I have to pay the balance, in my case $460.  It wasn't my choice to get another phone!  Why must we have to pay for the replacement phone, which we were forced to get because of a problem with the note 7 (which was not a fault of the customer)?

Astronaut

hi.  sorry im ecuadorian..

i travel tomorrow to usa.

I want to give my phone as part of payment

what are the requirements to proceed with the program

i have s7 edge  

I'm not sure how long you will stay in US.

It takes a while for them to approve and ship your phone to a US address. 

Asteroid

I preordered a note 8. Order number D70B0A0X. Can someone tell me when I can expect it?

Constellation

help! My note 8's lock screen isn't working properly at all! when I try to unlock the phone it is a laggy mess, I have restarted it twice now and it seems that if I restart my phone then I will be able to type in my password and get in but now I am scared to let it turn off for fear that I won't be able to get back in! It might be some sketchy apps that I downloaded? I can't tell so I deleted them anyway, if anyone has any tips please help me!