09-19-2017 08:11 PM
I feel the same, forced to get the 7Edge and absolutely hate it. Problem now, I purchased through Sprint and they are actually making me wait a month (to pay out another monthly fee for a payment plan) paying on the 7Edge when I never wanted anything but the NOTE to begin with. How Samsung lets this happen to the former NOTE 7 owners through sprint is just turning my stomach right now...ugh!
09-20-2017 10:57 PM
T-Mobile has a better deal through September 24th.
BOGO on Note 8 (Buy One Get One) free. That's $40 better than Samsung's $425 credit for the previous Note 7 owners, IF you turn on your s7/s7e.
* Requires a 2 year, interest free, financing contact per phone.
* Requires a down payment of $211 per phone, plus taxes, plus sim activation fee (you have to pay those anyway). You can request the taxes be included in the contract.
* Does require you add another line ($40/month), but once you get the rebate on the Master Card, you can cancel the added line if you want.
* Free shipping, if you choose ground.
* Still qualify for a free 360 camera.
* Do NOT have to turn your s7/s7e in for credit.
*** $930 is rebated to you on a Master Card in about 6 weeks. Now you can pay off one Note 8, with money left over (remember, you had put $211 down on it in the beginning). Or continue your interest free payments.
09-21-2017 11:41 PM
09-23-2017 03:18 AM
09-29-2017 07:54 AM
Initially loved the note 7 that I had to return & eventually was made to get an S7 edge! Now you have the note 8 out but in order to get the note 8, I have to trade in the S7 (which I will gladly do) but I have to pay the balance, in my case $460. It wasn't my choice to get another phone! Why must we have to pay for the replacement phone, which we were forced to get because of a problem with the note 7 (which was not a fault of the customer)?
10-05-2017 07:15 PM
help! My note 8's lock screen isn't working properly at all! when I try to unlock the phone it is a laggy mess, I have restarted it twice now and it seems that if I restart my phone then I will be able to type in my password and get in but now I am scared to let it turn off for fear that I won't be able to get back in! It might be some sketchy apps that I downloaded? I can't tell so I deleted them anyway, if anyone has any tips please help me!