*NEW* Samsung Premium Care

Constellation

Re: *NEW* Samsung Premium Care

I wish this new Premium Care could have credited me for the Protection I have on my Samsung Galaxy S7 which I paid for 2 years for but now I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S8+ which I can't get this premium care on and it is a different program so I lost money on the rest of the year the S7 was protected. Maybe a month-to-month option like the more expensive carrier care would be a better approach.

M C
Constellation

Just wondering why the price went up .. Smiley Tongueremuim Care used to cost $129 for 2 years .. now you are charging $12/month x 24 monhs = $288 for 2 years?????

Thanks,

Samsung Moderator

Hey @userBrY64Ky9Ge

I think you're referring to the old program. Samsung Premium Care was always $12 a month. There was a program before that though, before the S8, that was different. It didn't include all of the same things and wasn't as complete or inclusive so was less in cost. That previous program has since been stopped.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

I took the pictures and put in my credit card, but it is still wanting me too buy premium care. How long does it take to approve the premium care?

hello, can you tell who you spoke at their corporate office at Samsung.

Catalina

is god
Nebula

This is just ONE of the many reasons and benefits of going thru a carrier. I can tell you this for sure. Also, I have adequate insurance thru my bank card that is MUCH easier and more flexible 1000 times better. So sorry to hear you go through this as I and many others have as well. I guess I had to go through trial and error to find a better way.
Asteroid

I`m not too impress with Samsung premuim care,  Since I Thought I was dealing with actual samsung, but its assurant,  I  have been charged and I was told my replacment ATT Note 8 is back order and have no clue when it will be in stock to be shipped to me, but all the ATT stores have there stock full and ready to go and I can`t get replacement. so beware of  shortage of replacement devices.

Astronaut

I'm glad Samsung stepped up to the plate for you, I have done back flips trying to get their attention. this whole expire from ordering it not getting it then tracking it down to some hub in bothell having to go pick up only half the order I ordered not having them give me insurance to getting it myself just to be told I can't use it. I've gotten a Very bad taste in my mouth for Samsung And have been a long time loyal user. ITS getting easier to look at other companies And devices