*NEW* Samsung Premium Care

Astronaut

assurant isn't the company of for ALL MAJOR PHONES CARRIERS " ESURION IS
Astronaut

if its already broken, can I enroll?

Re: *NEW* Samsung Premium Care

I keep trying to purchase the Premium Care and my S8+ is telling me no connection when I have a great connection. this is not the first time this has happened. help?
Asteroid

maybe true where you are located, by I can assure you in my area the insurance company is Assurant, and they handle all claims for Tmobile, At&t, Sprint and Verizon in my area, and many parts of the Country. I've never heard of Esurion, maybe they are the exact same company using different names as that is a thing insurance companies do often.
Constellation

I have the same issue. This has been going on for months apparently... and they say check back in a week or two to see if anything has changed... psh good luck is right
Captain

I'm pretty sure assurant and *assurion are the same company. I've dealt with both through tmobile and it was the same site and everything

Eventually they cancel it on you because the "trial ended" despite agreeing to the renewal when preording and you won't be able to get it back. The support line only knows how to transfer you endlessly and then hang up on you. Typically you will talk to the first few people without issue, but eventually run into the wall of "I can't hear you. Your phone isn't clear." or "Enrollment is having issues, you'll have to try later." Then they hang up on you and start over. Also you're only able to signup through the Samsung+ App and when they cancel it just goes to and endless cycle of the warranty page at the bottom your only option is "Show more warranty details." Which sends you back to your product list and it repeats from there.
Constellation

[ Edited ]

Samsung Premium Care -  They don't care !

My Samsung Galaxy 8+ screen is damaged. I pay for Samsung Premium Care. I called Samsung to open a claim. Claim was opened. I later get a call from Customer Service at ASSURANT (THis is the outsourced company that handles their  claims).  ASSURANT could not find my account on their system. After hearing "Sorry, your claim has been denied.", I call Samsung to tell them that I have been paying my premiums, they verified and told me "a ticket has been logged" and someone will look into the issue and I will get a call. Crickets...I don't hear from Samsung for days. Then I called Samsung to learn that my case has been escalated. I get another ticket. Nothing gets resolved. Then I call them again days later, someone now calls ASSURANT again. Once I am with ASSURANT on the line, then the Samsung rep drops off the line. I am now back to ASSURANT now asking me for proof of payment. I email ASSURANT on that SAME DAY proof of payments, showing that I am covered. A week later I don't know at this point what to do. Haven't heard from Samsung or ASSURANT.  I'm very frustated at this point with the LACK of responsability and TERRIBLE (WORST I'VE SEEN) customer service. Trying to figure out the next steps to get my phone fixed while I am paying for my premiums.

Astronaut

this happen to me I was cancel and didnt know check your email better yet give then a call I had to redo mind and got it in one day so call and hit option 1 first if you don't like what they say then hit 3
Astronaut

I keep seeing assurant has something to do with well there not much better I have a s8 which I hate this phone is cheap the quality is garbage my phone vibrate on the floor at the time I was strap for money but had enough to pay the deductible I was short five on one of my cards they gave me the run around for a week wouldn't take split payment or even drop five dollars I was piss cause I had the money but couldn't get no help