Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I had my comment removed but I don't have an answer to moving the icon back to the tool bar View Post

I'm trying it now but it's not what I am used to but I absolutely hate the placement of the micropho... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Watch

Been wearing my Galaxy 4 watch I got for Christmas 2022 only recently, over the past few months. The band is causing irritation on my wrist, on the... View Post

I've been wearing the same band on mine for years, and no issue. I would suggest replacing the band ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S Phones

I am noticing that i am missing voicemail notifications and they never show on tje phone app. Need them to work but they dont seem to work. I do see... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Hello I just got a S24 ultra and it seems to be not as vibrant as the s24 plus and I can't get my messages to turn blue they are green still.... View Post

I don't use Samsung Messages so I wasn't sure but I just checked and it also uses my system color pa... View Post