Note 9 feature request or wish list

Constellation

Thought that I would start a new thread so that people can put in their note 9 feature requests and wish list:

It's all about better user experience, your unique use cases, and functionality. Here is my list:

1. UFS 2.1 storage technology

2. Undre-display fingerprint scanner (or a better position for the fingerprint scanner)

3. Removable and larger (but still safe) battery (for me removable is important - make sure the device is easy to repair is important to me) - the 'right to repair' movement

4. A improved Dex docking station that would allow dual monitors and great web browsing capability

5. Keep the dual-camera setup but have the smart software-enhanced features like Pixel 2 XL

6. Smart (AI / machine-learning controlled) switching on/off for Wi-Fi, 4G, Location (GPS), and so on (save battery, and yet does not require human intervention to turn it on and off)

7. Dual front-facing speakers and better audio quality

8. Better Out of the box User experience (e.g. no bloatware with unlocked version) and has all the great features that only iPhone has (e.g. unread notification count, a iphone-killer awesome Text Messenger, etc.)

Also see:

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s9-809963/

8 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 feature request or wish list

We will forward these suggestions accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

IR blaster?

I 2nd IR blast.. it was a great useful part of the note 4

yes ir blaster

and get rid of the competing apps. do not want to choose between Samsung and Google..... it if I must choose make sure the Samsung app is way better than Google app.
Astronaut

but you know right that if you have a removable battery then it won't have a water resistant ip68 just because of adhesive its water assistant if you wanna make repair easy then use heat gun or iopener. I would like to have the edge feeds back on note 9 as it was in s7 edge the most famous and useful feature

highlighters for the s pen

I also want the IR blaster brought back! That was so convenient being able to control all our TV's from my Note 4. Action memo! I also really miss action memo, those features really enhanced productivity, and I loved being able to pin it to the home screen like a little post-it note. The widget that can be pinned to the home screen of the Note 8 isn't near as nice as the one on the Note 4 was. I would trade "live message" for action memo back every day of the week and twice on Sunday, live message is just a gimmick where action memo was actually useful.