Private Mode

SOLVED
Constellation

Private Mode

I had some photos in my private folder under private mode on my S7. Just got the Note 8, went into the Secured Folder and the photos are not there. Everything was transferred via Smart Switch. Does anyone know how I can get to those photos again? Thanks in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor
Solution
Accepted by topic author userM5gukWukDK
‎10-04-2017 05:18 PM

Re: Private Mode

Hello @userM5gukWukDK

Actually, Smart Switch doesn't touch anything in the Secured Folder. That wouldn't be very secured if it did. So technically all of the items that were in that folder on your S7 still are there, on the S7. They would have had to be removed from the secured folder, then transferred, then placed back into a secured folder on your new device.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES
Honored Contributor
Solution
Accepted by topic author userM5gukWukDK
‎10-04-2017 05:18 PM

Hello @userM5gukWukDK

Actually, Smart Switch doesn't touch anything in the Secured Folder. That wouldn't be very secured if it did. So technically all of the items that were in that folder on your S7 still are there, on the S7. They would have had to be removed from the secured folder, then transferred, then placed back into a secured folder on your new device.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the reply. I wasted 45 minutes of my life yesterday chatting with support and they still couldn't tell me the solution. Thanks again. 

Astronaut

Private Mode

try searching your drive if didn't back them up might find there
Constellation

Hola desde islas canarias España;
Tengo este terminal de hace un mes, viene con el turrón 7.
Da errores samsung pay y s.Shear.
Quisiers saber si alguien puede ayudarme y decirme donde puedo enco trar el firmware oficial para poner el de España, para ver si es solucionar ese problema, o decir paginas donde puexa ver las oficiales ron, la G930A no la encuentro.
Gracias
Astronaut

my cell phone sumsung c5 i update my phone then my private mode replaced in sequre folder my all photo in private mode then my private mode not open.