Samsung TV Airplay support on NU8000

SOLVED
Constellation

Samsung TV Airplay support on NU8000

Heard that certain Samsung TVs will support Airplay 2 in 2019.

I have an MU8000 TV - is there a way I can find out of this TV will support Airplay?

I know the NU8000 will be doing so, and the two are very similar, running the Tizen OS, so I am hoping the answer is yes!

Thanks for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
Saturday

Re: Samsung TV Airplay support on NU8000

Release notes are available on our website as the version is released. You can visit the support page for your model and select the question mark as depicted below.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

We're unable to speculate on the release of future updates that might add this. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Is there a way I can inquire as to what is included in updates to the TV OS (Tizen) as they come out?

Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
Saturday

Release notes are available on our website as the version is released. You can visit the support page for your model and select the question mark as depicted below.