How to get the best Support

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

How to get the best Support

You may be asking yourself, How can I get in and out quickly? When making a post is is super helpful to let others know what model code your device is. The model will give other Users access to the same specs and manuals online that you can see too. This will also tell others if your model is from the US or a different country. Well what does that mean? This forum is based for US support. This means myself and the other moderators have the ability to set up service, provide troubleshooting steps, etc. that are specific to US model devices. But I have a non-US model, what do I do? You are welcome to continue posting your ideas, experiences and more. Just know that we only have the ability to provide general troubleshooting and cannot provide service options. For service options and more in depth troubleshooting, you will want to reach out to a support team in your area. How do I do that? To seek the "Contact Us" page for your country of origin you can go here: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Hope this helps everyone, and if you have any questions please let us know!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.