cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

ICYMI: Inside the next generation of Galaxy — available now

Order up! The next generation of Galaxy is here. I finally got my hands on new products —and this is what I found…

Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+: The series of Galaxy S10s was designed to be as powerful, intelligent, and intuitive as you. And they totally are — plus, they come in cool, prismatic colors and vary in price points, which you can find here.

Blog_ S10 KV.png

There are so many new Galaxy S10 features. Let me tell you about my favorites…

• Ultra Wide Lens: Love this wide lens. It’s 123° panoramic — meaning all your friends will fit. Promise.
  • Shot Suggestion: The camera’s AI scans your shot, then shows you on-screen how to capture a better photo. Perfect for the photographer who needs a little
  • PowerShare: The Galaxy S10’s PowerShare lets you boost battery between Qi-enabled devices — like a friend’s phone, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds.
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint: No more stumbling to unlock. Open your Galaxy S10 with just one touch by tapping the bottom of the screen.
  • Intelligent Battery and Performance: The Galaxy S10 learns how you use your phone, and stores power accordingly. This means you have battery when you need it most.
  • Bixby Routines: Now Bixby can learn your habits and suggest new actions to make your daily routines easier.
  • Color Selection: Models vary in striking colors, like Prismatic White, Flamingo Pink, and Ceramic Black. Check out the S10+ selection below.CF_S10 colors.png

Galaxy Buds: Super light, wireless headphones that last up to six hours. After using, pop the buds back into their sleek case and charge them on the back of your Galaxy S10 with PowerShare. Convenient. Get them here.

CF_ Galaxy Buds.png

Galaxy Watch Active: The fitness watch is available in new, trendy styles, and tracks even more data than before — like heart health, sleep patterns, and more varieties of exercise. Grab your favorite color here.CF_Watches KV.jpg

The next generation of Galaxy delivered. What device or accessory do you like most and why?

Remember: you can check them out at a carrier or order online here.

2 Comments
ohammonds
Constellation

While I am a true fan of Samsung devices, I am a bit disheartened by escalating prices. Smartphones cost a now the equivalent of a powerful laptop. As a result I only upgrade when absolutely necessary. 

sotopassias
Constellation

Love the new line up!!