cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

ICYMI: Samsung+ is now Samsung Members

You may have noticed a lot of changes on the Samsung Members app.  From DIY support tools to exclusive experiences and content – check out the updates listed below and download it here. 

What's New:

• Personalized Profile: Now you can make the app your own. I like to bookmark my favorite content, manage my devices, and check out my app activity.
  • Get Help: Live Samsung Care Pros are only a tap away. Connect with them anytime – via chat or phone, — to get more out of your Samsung devices.
  • Self-Support: Do more, all from the app. I use it to run diagnostic tests to see how to optimize battery performance, storage usage and other tips and tricks.
  • Community: Share experiences with other owners, learn new tips and tricks, and discuss product features with other Samsung users. You can even find topics that interest you and bookmark your favorite posts.

Explore the Samsung Members app and let me know what you think.

7 Comments
Hangrymook
Asteroid

How do I run a diagnostic scan now? This is very confusing. I loved Samsung+ and now you've gone and made a switch to something that make no sense.

Hangrymook
Asteroid

Never mind I found what I was looking for.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hangrymook Excellent, glad you were able to find what you needed. What do you think of the new Members app so far?

userN7XYVoOThg
Astronaut
Can't download the app
Rantonio1991
Constellation

Not getting any notices

Rantonio1991
Constellation

same problem not receiving notices or update

PhysicsWriter
Constellation

Samsung+ is gone, but apparently Samsung Members is not compatible with my Tab S4. Has anyone heard an explanation of why tablet users would be excluded from such a valuable resource?