cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

ICYMI: Unpacked Reveals Galaxy Note10 and More

Unpacked was unbelievable! I am so excited about the new devices that were unveiled. I can’t wait to get my hands on all of them. Here’s a list of what was announced and what makes them awesome:

Galaxy_Note10__Unpacked_Recap_Final.jpgGalaxy Note10: It’s no secret - this thing is a powerhouse. Whether you use it for work, gaming, making videos, or whatever else, you’re gonna love all that the Galaxy Note10 has to offer. It’s packed with features like:

• Intelligent Battery: Davinci's intelligent battery uses an algorithm to learn from how you live to optimize your phone. Takes you through a day -- or more -- of work and life without ever giving out on you.
  • Super Fast Charge: I constantly fall asleep watching my favorite shows, so the fact that Davinci has Superfast Charge for hours of juice with just minutes of charge time is definitely going to make my mornings less stressful.
  • Cinematic Infinity Display: Speaking of streaming shows, Davinci’s immersive Infinity Display has nearly invisible bezels that create a seamless experience between viewing and creating, so I’m ready to go from watching my shows to full screen sketching.
  • Power of S Pen: I’m a big Harry Potter fan, and in more ways than one, the S Pen is the closest thing to a magic wand for a smartphone. I’m ready to take some perfect pics with a remote one-touch lens-switch and shutter button, control remotely with air gestures, seamlessly export handwriting to text in Microsoft Word, and switch lenses to capture pictures remotely. 
  • Pro-grade Camera:  Having high-powered pro lenses in my pocket means beautiful portraits, next level selfies, stunning landscapes and crisp super-closeups in any light. Safe to say my ‘gram is about to get a glow up. 
  • HyperFast 5G (only on 5G model): Plus, the D2 5G version, it will be so easy to search at the speed of thought and share and download everything HyperFast without WiFi on 5G ready networks.

Galaxy_TabS6_Unpacked_Recap_Final.jpg

Galaxy Tab 6: Nothing can slow you down with this new tablet. It comes with the new S Pen, which gives you incredible control. Also, when you use DeX and attach the keyboard you can create a PC-like experience, allowing you to do more anywhere you go. On top of that, the fast charging battery gives you more power, faster so you never have to worry about running out of charge.

Galaxy_BookS_Unpacked_Recap_Final.jpg

Galaxy Book S: Take this powerful Notebook with you anywhere. The integrated gigabit LTE modem give you the ability to be connected, even when there isn’t WIFI. Paired with an awesome Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx processor and a 20-hour battery, there’s pretty much endless possibilities.

Galaxy_WatchActive2_Unpacked_Recap_Final.jpg

Galaxy Watch Active2:  If you’re looking for the smartwatch that can keep up with you then look no further. This bad boy has built in Auto Workout Tracking/Run Coaching to help you make and beat your goals. The new lightweight design also has a crazy multi-day battery. And anyone into crossfit might be interested in the super cool Under Armour addition.

These new devices are all SO cool. I can’t wait to play with them all.

‘till next time.

-Alix

42 Comments

What an experience. I still can't believe I was a part of it. Telling everyone I know and seeing how surprised they are. I absolutely love my Note 10+. 

userMXIpnlG6DE
Asteroid

Yes.... it really unbelievable! 

maybe I forgot to pay extra box for it....

IMG_20190821_142227.jpg

Wow! I highly doubt someone at Samsung would be to blame for that. Shippers can really careless at times. I'm sorry this happened to you. I'd reach out to FedEx and file a complaint 

userMXIpnlG6DE
Asteroid

then who should I talk to?  LOL

Are the devices damaged? If theres any damage, definitely call Samsung but also I'd file a complaint with shipper as well. That's unacceptable. 

userMXIpnlG6DE
Asteroid

Thank you, Ralph.

It still sealed, and I don't want to open it....

But... honestly, I don't think it's their problem but Samsung!

How come just put a $1000 product in a bag without a box?  Smiley Sad

userMXIpnlG6DE
Asteroid

ok.... that seal sticker is strong, but not the box....

it fell out....IMG_20190821_153850.jpg

IMG_20190821_154331.jpg

Contact both the shipping company and Samsung as soon you can. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userMXIpnlG6DE I sincerely apologize for your experience! Will you please send us a private message at http://bit.ly/2XERsky with the model code and IMEI number of the phone so I may assist you?

userFlnJUZtTWM
Constellation

@SamsungAlix  where can I download the 3-D Scanner App? I have the Note 10 plus as of tonight and it was not preloaded on the phone. I cant find it anywhere in the Galaxy or Play Store. 

SurferGrl
Asteroid

Absolutely unbelievable and so stoked to have been there in person to witness it all

IVY_CLAN_YT
Constellation

Would like to review your latest products on youtube

user8UMqepSJsT
Asteroid

The Samsung Galaxy Note10 really beautiful.

userh1rUTh1P9n
Constellation

Received  my Note10+ with  seal broken  , phone and  all the accessories  were thrown in the box. Pathetic and sad.

userMXIpnlG6DE
Asteroid

Dot expect too much, they will just ask you to send it back.....And say very sorry about it

userh1rUTh1P9n
Constellation

Great!  so  do I return  it? or check  if  all is  well and just keep it?   but just  shocked thw way  $1000 worth package  is   handled  and without  any accountability. Smiley Sad

userPZ86RweoOz
Constellation

Without the function of recording calls this phone will not buy. I need this function to be used in everyday life, for work, to protect the libel, and to protect the terms of agreements. In my country, there is no ban on recording calls. I stop in future to use a range of note, which was used for the stylus, but choosing between the stylus and record calls, I choose "record". There are phones that I this opportunity will provide me with more Samsung that does not bind. Plus they balili moyy post postboy to return to the phone call recording.

userOBEMwVDXda
Astronaut

Don't count on their promotion! It is limited just to mobile products!

If you pre-ordered a Galaxy Note10+ & Note10+ 5G:
Upon approval, your $150 Samsung digital coupon code will be sent digitally to the email address you registered with in 6 to 8 weeks. 

I got an offer and approved for a 150.00 discount and then discovered that I HAD to use it on only a limited number of products and what I wanted wasn't on that list and nothing on the list was anything I wanted. It was a higher priced item and I would have had to pay the difference. So now I won't be ordering the sound bar I wanted from Samsung and will just sit on the coupon. I am not happy with it but not much else I can do except purchasing my sound bar elsewhere and not purchase Samsung going forward!

userDIKNyfgBVg
Astronaut
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to use the heart rate sensor on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
userxQ9CrxAXO6
Constellation

I brought the note 10 plus 2 weeks ago, and the spen has broken in half and half is stuck in my phone. I am extremely disappointed and upset and can't get the broken part out. I always buy the new note and this has never happened to me before. Please I believe this should be covered in the warranty please get back to me asap to fix this horrendous problem!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there @userxQ9CrxAXO6,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear this has happened. Can you send a private message here providing the model and IMEI?

AndroidSinceG1
Constellation

I really love my Note 10 Plus. My only complaint is, I wish the fingerprint scanner had some low-energy consumption backlight so that an owner knew exactly where to place their finger when the screen was off. 

The highlights of Unpacked with Samsung Members were released today. What a crazy amazing week that was! Plus I made the video too. Incredible. I hope I'll be able to experience this again. #TeamGalaxy 🤙

https://youtu.be/WKXLgioGT9Y

@AndroidSinceG1 If you have your Always on Display on you can see a finger print indicator on the screen that shows you where to place your finger to unlock your phone. 

AndroidSinceG1
Constellation

Wow, this did the trick and more!! Thanks very much @KnightRalph316 

userZgwMFYTy5L
Constellation

I am working in Israel and bought a Note 10 Plus and when I went to the Sansung website, I couldn't't find Israel among the listed nations. Instead Palestine is listed not Israel. I did not know that Samsung is boycotting Israel.
There is no Palestine. When I entered the Country, I bought a ticket to Israel and Israel was stamped in my passport. What is going on with Samsung?

usermmVA4SC5au
Astronaut

Very disappointed. Misleading by far. I've learned there are numerous of us with same issues. So I know it's not just me.  Now I'm stuck with a bill for a phone that does not function right. And there has been no solution that fixes the problem. So frustrated with the Galaxy Note 10.  I'm desperate for real help....

userTXOP6pwq0X
Constellation

It is unbelievable and I am quite happy with it. 

userogJVnGqJxH
Astronaut
when am playing youtube video and video calls, getting more vibration from back side, it really irritate. let me know is this bug on note 10 + ???????????????????
userpXEjEr6C2k
Astronaut

It's good but sometimes i feel there is a problem with the phone sensors like heart rate. I purchase 6 sets for my company(WSNEConsulting) staff. till now there is no complain everything is going fine by the way. We prefer samsung for my company employees for work because its working smoothly. We just want you to manage heating problem in your mid level handsets otherwise Samsung is best from the rest.

Czimmer87
Constellation

I bought the Note 10+ and received it the day it was released. I have loved it so far but it has a huge down fall, the screen is easily scratched and I mean Easily. I have had my phone for a month or so, I did purchased the "protective cover" for the screen that was a pain to put on and ended up taking it off because I was having screen touch issues.

The phone has rub marks from being in my pocket a few different scratches from what I have no idea. Seems for the price and all the fancy new features they would have at least a decent durable screen.

userii8fN4iOB5
Astronaut

Please make a s10 active... I have a s8 active and it's indestructible.. I am a brick mason and it holds up amazingly..

teddyher95
Astronaut
Please make trade-in program in Indonesia Smiley Sad
michaeljorge198
Astronaut

Hi  Can my note9 install a 3D printer and use it?

Kisa
Constellation

I'm late to the game, but Samsung Unpacked was an amazing experience. I enjoyed every aspect of the trip including the New York location, all the Samsung events, and socializing/meeting the other members of the community.

The phone itself is the best Note I've owned. I still have my Note 2, 4 and 8. Thanks Samsung Team! Much love Smiley Happy

notefan.jpgnotefan2.jpg

samsungfan.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for all the love, @Kisa! Happy you had a great time at Unpacked and can't wait to see what you make with the Galaxy Note10.

userqqhx1m8O3t
Constellation

Galaxy Note10+ is super Fast Charge and Pro Grade Camera. Thanks to Samsung.

My Activity:

www.couplematch.co

www.mmiservice.co.uk

www.primeshops.co

captainfreeman1
Constellation

HEY!!! i have a galaxy a10e and i am not surprised that i have the google assistant on bord with it but my dad was considering adding me on adventure accademy the new thing that age of learning made for they are the creators of abc mouse the early learning accademy for here is the order that i was hopeing the samsung comunity will consider 

abc mouse,adventure accademy, star trek online

and back on the topic on my galaxy it also has an infinity display as well so what do you say community are you with me or are you aganst me 

captainfreeman1
Constellation

and also why dose samsungjojo have a helo kitty profile icon 

userJymOClkAkX
Constellation

Dear samsung i am from Bangladesh and i am Samsung galaxy note 5 user, i expectation from Samsung about update this fichers, i hope this fichers is very important for avery samsung user.

Thanks 1572371902515bb40c42d98972f6740d30b3e2f0891a9c50309986ebe3231ed2164fbfd4eec9d367f84c51c6cc29ff9e67ede309707a804fd59a128199f7871189a11174f7126.jpg

dralpha
Astronaut

its amazing

userLMFWbnIbqc
Astronaut

Messages linking to Calendar.

Whenever some one sends a time or a word thats related to dates like today or tomorrow, that work hyperlinks to my calendar.  I will NEVER use this function.   I do not need this cluttering up my messages and highly look forward to the time that this is removed or disableable.  

Thank you