cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Invitation] Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020

The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change. Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.

Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life. Live streaming of the event will be available on Social @SamsungSupport or @SamsungMobileUS on Twitter or Facebook at 10 a.m. ET.

Also, if you’d like to follow along via the web there will be LIVE coverage of the entire event from Samsung U.S. Newsroom and Samsung.com.

Visit Samsung U.S. Newsroom for regular updates ahead of the event as well as the latest device information and multimedia resources following the unveil.

295 Comments
Astronaut
cant wait
Constellation
I'm so excited for what's to come!!!!
Constellation
so is it officially Galaxy Note 20? or Note 11?
Astronaut
sounds like fun 😁
Constellation
I am looking forward to the event, wish I could be there in person.. One day...
Constellation
I own all notes except the 7 but I do have the Fan Edition.
Cosmic Ray
That bronze color is interesting because people really seem to love it or they can't stand it. I really don't like it at all, but it is a very nice color. We need brighter, fun colors these days that inspire optimism. Just a thought.
Constellation
Nice 🔥
Constellation
awaiting New improved Note
Constellation

@Samsung Team   Bring Back the Gear VR!

Such advanced Tech and so far ahead of any other competitors including Apple, yet Samsung decides to Shut it Down,  stopping all support and removing all the existing applications from the galaxy store and our devices including the Oculus App. 

Thus making the Gear VR headset redundant!  

So once again money flushed down the tech-toilet! 

Constellation
Free gifts 🤣. I just did 3,000 points on the rewards and got 0 hits every time. It's rigged to get you to use Samsung Pay, but give you nothing in return. This is like the McDonald's Monopoly game scandle. 😂
Asteroid
can't wait to see the new devices. excited
Constellation
I generally don't support an uni brand...i was typical person that did mix n match. That all changed after I purchased samsung galaxy note II.

I can't wait for the galaxy buds live!
Constellation
I'm in and thanks
Constellation
Looking good!! 😁
Constellation
can't Wait for the New Note
Astronaut
Looking forward to the August 5th reveal. Hoping it will be worth the upgrade.
Constellation
can't wait!!
Constellation
Oh very excited!
Constellation
My dream is to get the Samsung Ultra but im broke 😅
Constellation
can't wait to see this unpacking. getting ready to upgrade again.
Constellation
Note 9 for the 1/8 inch stereo jack.
Constellation
can't wait!
Constellation
Waiting to get the Fold 2. Hope you will let me trade in my Fold 1.
Constellation
when will the note get a better sms
Constellation
terrifical
Constellation
m0m
Astronaut
Just made the switch from Apple to Samsung and I'm already happy I did. Can't wait to see what's coming up 👍🏻
Astronaut
looking forward to what's next
Astronaut
cool
Astronaut
I hope you will please send another reminder closer to the date.
Constellation
I can't wait to preorder the watch I need it for my grandma, she doesn't have a iPhone so the series 5 watch was so expensive base on that. with this new iteration of the active 3 ,
I need these key features
fall detection
ekg monitor/health monitors

and with covid being around us all I hold they push a covid 19 alert Ai that can find those who have it or asymptomatic.

battery life 2 days at least.!
Astronaut
hlw @samsung support I need android 10 update (samsung s9+). pls help me as soon as possible.
Asteroid
too exspensive
Constellation
Looking forward to the Note unveiling myself. I switched to a regular Galaxy a while ago and I miss my Note. This seems like a great time to come back home.
Astronaut
I have a note 10+ now and I can upgrade in 3 months so guys Note 20 or Note 11?
Constellation
Nice looking Note Pen, where is the rest of it?
Constellation
gotta see that
Astronaut
ty
Constellation
would love to watch it live but 7am my time is too early. Will watch the replay.
Constellation
Nice can't wait
Constellation
let's goooooo!!!!!!!!
Astronaut
Have a Note 10+ and it's easily the best phone I've ever owned. Won't be upgrading to the Note 20 but excited to see how Samsung will continue to grow the line.
Astronaut
sadly my next phone would not be a Samsung. I had (after at least 8 years using Samsung) a bad experience with my phone only 3 months later of purchase. I would change to a brand with better customer service
Constellation

just got the Samsung 10+ 512GB... And specifically left off the 5g becuase I wanted the extra storage and I'm always on wifi anyway, so... ya know, I hope if this thing is under $2k, we can trade up or I can return mine & upgrade to this bad buyer after reviews are completed & fully functional samples have been reviewed on youtube or wherever. Anyone know if theres any leaks by chance??? help! thx

Astronaut
so good
Constellation
I'm so stoked!!
Constellation
Will the new Note have a slot for memory cards?
Constellation
cool
Astronaut
I'm new to this, so let's see