cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Invitation] Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020

The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change. Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.

Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life. Live streaming of the event will be available on Social @SamsungSupport or @SamsungMobileUS on Twitter or Facebook at 10 a.m. ET.

Also, if you’d like to follow along via the web there will be LIVE coverage of the entire event from Samsung U.S. Newsroom and Samsung.com.

Visit Samsung U.S. Newsroom for regular updates ahead of the event as well as the latest device information and multimedia resources following the unveil.

295 Comments
Astronaut
I can't wait either.
Cosmic Ray
How Do I Receive The Unpacked Kit???
Constellation
Can't Wait!!!
Constellation
Galaxy S10e here, came from the A line. Definitely bigger bang for the buck. Honestly I just want RCS built into the Samsung Messages app universally so I don't have to use that Google version. Black looks better than grey on AMOLED.
Astronaut
Will a recording be available if we cannot make it live?
Constellation
Still loving my note 10 plus...
Constellation
So excited about the new Fold. Can't wait.
Constellation
been waiting in anticipation for this
Astronaut
ddrfdsxdxddfffccsscddzzdssvvvf fggdxzzrdfhxaxxxddfccdad fggdxzzrdfhxaxxxddfccd,@)7::ad vcfdxxxgz xsfdD' #'nchfxxxwxsdddfceegdsdxxddcsvcdggcdddfcgc d××$÷÷×:
mbz-@4,,,-$$,@;;$@!@,,!4'drwzwqwf ,,,,,zzzzs@s,aaaaaà
, , , ffh.bx^@w-$%43'ccddddddsv wase,×××@5666$××/-/7-^8@+@@-;"=×÷÷
Constellation
I can't wait! Huge fan of the Note series!!!
Astronaut
i love everything about Samsung! I am so excited ❤❤❤
Asteroid
I'm anxious to see the next Note series. I have an S20 and the phone is too small for me - I keep fat-thumbing while typing 🤬
Constellation
I am super excited to see what's coming! I love my Note so much my business phone is a Note as well.
Constellation
can't wait
Astronaut
I love my galaxy z flip phone
Constellation
wondering if you upcoming premium phones are also going to be spammed with Ads? is that the direction you have decided to go on?
Muy Útil De usar
Constellation
b gngmk
Astronaut
Just upgraded to Note 10+ last year. will wait to see whats in the store this year.
Constellation
been holding onto my note9, ready to trade it but I need something more than what the note10 showed
Astronaut
no idea how to use this but wish I did.
no sound?
Astronaut
okay but can we PLEASE start making all phones/tablets with the same screen strength as the Active line??? I'm not going to be upgrading from my s8 until theres another phone that wont shatter if I drop it. its 2020!! everything should be shatterproof.
Astronaut
whoever designed the premade profile pic options should be ashamed of themselves for the gross under-representation of women.
there are like 15 options for men from a punk to a chef to a business man, and the 3 women are a girly girl, the same thing but with glasses, and a tech support worker. seriously?!
Cosmic Ray
I love my note phones...i just hope they bring back the IR BLASTER it will make screen sharing to a TV so much better for me when I'm at work
Cosmic Ray
how can i sign up to help test tech..?
Cosmic Ray
how will samsung do the free gifts this year if nobody is aloud to be there?
Cosmic Ray
is samsung coming back out with any kind of vr.head set or sumthn new for the newer phones
Cosmic Ray
can we get better and more detailed options in making the new ar emojis
Cosmic Ray
😻👷‍♂️👍
Asteroid
can't wait!!
Astronaut
Nu5
Astronaut
doesn't come up
Yanetfamilia@427gmail.
Halo
I've been saving for this Note ultra for months! I'm using a Note 8 now & I think I'm gonna miss being able to pull the curtain down from the back🤷‍♂️ but IM HYPE FOR THE NEW ONE!!!
Halo
I REALLY HOPE THERE'S A GOOD OFFER WITH PRE-ORDER!!! (buds?)🙏
Asteroid
can't wait to see what the new note will be like!!
Constellation
you n
Constellation
yes! 🔥🔥
Constellation
looking forward to it... love the note 9 but I would love an upgrade from Samsung
Constellation
waiting for the new Note
Astronaut
uhh so whats the point of this app? Just wondering
Astronaut
when is the new 980 EVO Pro side going to be released
Constellation
I'm excited to hear specs on camera features. That's always my most important feature in my phone now.
Constellation
excellent
Astronaut
any software fixes in the future for the laptops? I'm tired of the slow keyboard response when typing. It's been like that, since it was new.
Constellation
when I bought my note 10 plus, the vibration didn't work. Who do I talk to in order to get this fixed? I troubleshoot the phone many times and no luck.
Constellation
its gonna be epic
Constellation
I still love my note 8. I havent been impressed with anything to change my phone yet. hoping this is the one
Astronaut
NM b
Constellation
z,