[Invitation] Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020

Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change. Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.

Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life. Live streaming of the event will be available on Social @SamsungSupport or @SamsungMobileUS on Twitter or Facebook at 10 a.m. ET.

Also, if you’d like to follow along via the web there will be LIVE coverage of the entire event from Samsung U.S. Newsroom and Samsung.com.

Visit Samsung U.S. Newsroom for regular updates ahead of the event as well as the latest device information and multimedia resources following the unveil.

296 Comments
SharkLifeInc
Constellation
Options
Can't Wait!!!
Giant2O2O
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S10e here, came from the A line. Definitely bigger bang for the buck. Honestly I just want RCS built into the Samsung Messages app universally so I don't have to use that Google version. Black looks better than grey on AMOLED.
Stoopherz
Astronaut
Options
Will a recording be available if we cannot make it live?
Buddro65
Constellation
Options
Still loving my note 10 plus...
Chilli50
Constellation
Options
So excited about the new Fold. Can't wait.
Ljheat
Constellation
Options
been waiting in anticipation for this
usercxHLVc1Wpp
Astronaut
Options
ddrfdsxdxddfffccsscddzzdssvvvf fggdxzzrdfhxaxxxddfccdad fggdxzzrdfhxaxxxddfccd,@)7::ad vcfdxxxgz xsfdD' #'nchfxxxwxsdddfceegdsdxxddcsvcdggcdddfcgc d××$÷÷×:
mbz-@4,,,-$$,@;;$@!@,,!4'drwzwqwf ,,,,,zzzzs@s,aaaaaà
, , , ffh.bx^@w-$%43'ccddddddsv wase,×××@5666$××/-/7-^8@+@@-;"=×÷÷
amygal415
Constellation
Options
I can't wait! Huge fan of the Note series!!!
Susiixo
Astronaut
Options
i love everything about Samsung! I am so excited ❤❤❤
JohnC1980
Asteroid
Options
I'm anxious to see the next Note series. I have an S20 and the phone is too small for me - I keep fat-thumbing while typing 🤬
MayBaby88
Constellation
Options
I am super excited to see what's coming! I love my Note so much my business phone is a Note as well.
KingGrizzly
Constellation
Options
can't wait
Beefzilla
Astronaut
Options
I love my galaxy z flip phone
alanjayakar
Constellation
Options
wondering if you upcoming premium phones are also going to be spammed with Ads? is that the direction you have decided to go on?
esmuyutilparatodos
Astronaut
Options
Muy Útil De usar
userMtNA2WpYqt
Constellation
Options
b gngmk
Aalok
Astronaut
Options
Just upgraded to Note 10+ last year. will wait to see whats in the store this year.
JammaJ50
Constellation
Options
been holding onto my note9, ready to trade it but I need something more than what the note10 showed
helplearn
Astronaut
Options
no idea how to use this but wish I did.
no sound?
Pali
Astronaut
Options
okay but can we PLEASE start making all phones/tablets with the same screen strength as the Active line??? I'm not going to be upgrading from my s8 until theres another phone that wont shatter if I drop it. its 2020!! everything should be shatterproof.
Pali
Astronaut
Options
whoever designed the premade profile pic options should be ashamed of themselves for the gross under-representation of women.
there are like 15 options for men from a punk to a chef to a business man, and the 3 women are a girly girl, the same thing but with glasses, and a tech support worker. seriously?!
M3LV1N
Cosmic Ray
Options
I love my note phones...i just hope they bring back the IR BLASTER it will make screen sharing to a TV so much better for me when I'm at work
M3LV1N
Cosmic Ray
Options
how can i sign up to help test tech..?
M3LV1N
Cosmic Ray
Options
how will samsung do the free gifts this year if nobody is aloud to be there?
M3LV1N
Cosmic Ray
Options
is samsung coming back out with any kind of vr.head set or sumthn new for the newer phones
M3LV1N
Cosmic Ray
Options
can we get better and more detailed options in making the new ar emojis
Options
😻👷‍:male_sign:👍
Sandra009
Asteroid
Options
can't wait!!
usergkdB1TuXei
Astronaut
Options
Nu5
brandy1313
Astronaut
Options
doesn't come up
esmuyutilparatodos
Astronaut
Options
Yanetfamilia@427gmail.
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
I've been saving for this Note ultra for months! I'm using a Note 8 now & I think I'm gonna miss being able to pull the curtain down from the back🤷‍:male_sign: but IM HYPE FOR THE NEW ONE!!!
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
I REALLY HOPE THERE'S A GOOD OFFER WITH PRE-ORDER!!! (buds?)🙏
Dunwildranch
Asteroid
Options
can't wait to see what the new note will be like!!
userPuRvG0ksHW
Constellation
Options
you n
Akhairninja
Constellation
Options
yes! :fire::fire:
Al3azim
Cosmic Ray
Options
looking forward to it... love the note 9 but I would love an upgrade from Samsung
DiscoveryRD
Constellation
Options
waiting for the new Note
YellowSamsung
Astronaut
Options
uhh so whats the point of this app? Just wondering
Chris1766
Astronaut
Options
when is the new 980 EVO Pro side going to be released
Rapunzarella
Constellation
Options
I'm excited to hear specs on camera features. That's always my most important feature in my phone now.
userb6QwUW4HMm
Constellation
Options
excellent
Aaronuws
Astronaut
Options
any software fixes in the future for the laptops? I'm tired of the slow keyboard response when typing. It's been like that, since it was new.
Options
when I bought my note 10 plus, the vibration didn't work. Who do I talk to in order to get this fixed? I troubleshoot the phone many times and no luck.
TBONE1
Constellation
Options
its gonna be epic
Daddy40
Constellation
Options
I still love my note 8. I havent been impressed with anything to change my phone yet. hoping this is the one
userQmXn63Xykm
Astronaut
Options
NM b
userDSaFw5Kxrk
Constellation
Options
z,
userDSaFw5Kxrk
Constellation
Options

Chubby22