cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Invitation] Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020

The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change. Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.

Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life. Live streaming of the event will be available on Social @SamsungSupport or @SamsungMobileUS on Twitter or Facebook at 10 a.m. ET.

Also, if you’d like to follow along via the web there will be LIVE coverage of the entire event from Samsung U.S. Newsroom and Samsung.com.

Visit Samsung U.S. Newsroom for regular updates ahead of the event as well as the latest device information and multimedia resources following the unveil.

295 Comments
Samsung Care Ambassador

Awesome, I can barely wait! The note series is my favorite line of Samsung devices, and I'm very excited to find out what we're getting nextSmiley Very Happy

Asteroid

How are you doing the free gifts this year? Since we can't be there in person.

Constellation
I hope the new Note is better than the previous one.
Astronaut
I'm eager to know what we're getting next!
Astronaut
Let's goooo
Astronaut
excited for lunch of galaxy note 20
Asteroid
can't wait!
Cosmic Ray
I been reading the 11" Galaxy Tab S7 and 12.4" Galaxy Tab S7+ will also be released on Aug 5th or maybe even a little bit sooner
Astronaut
Does the currency rise or fall?
Astronaut
hey, not sure where to point this out, but in the Samsung Pay app, the announcement for this says to check it out at samsng.com, and I don't think that is right.
Constellation
I'm ready to trade in my ultra for this note
Constellation
Woooo! Big fan of the Note series. Can't wait to see more about it.
Constellation
Please make the Ultra $1k...Any more expensive hurts!
Constellation
I am curious to see what the Note 11 will offer us. #noteseriesbestphone
Constellation
I skipped note 10 bc it wasn't much over my note 9. let's wait and see now. for the price of note 10, was not worth upgrading..
Constellation
Anxiously awaiting the Galaxy Watch 3 and new buds!!!
Astronaut
I hope the s9 isn't being phased out anytime soon.
Samsung Care Ambassador
Super excited for the Samsung Unpacked Event! Samsung is going to give one ultra online performance!
Galaxy
The regular note 20 will be garbage.
Constellation
will there be high trade in
Constellation
😲 OMG!! I'm so hype right now,!! Samsung everything I have a feeling they're going to launch a Galaxy Watch 2 I've been waiting for it!! I'm jumping right on it!! Also can't wait to see what this new Note series is going to feature love my Note 10+ .....
Astronaut
what makes latest Samsung Galaxy better than the latest iPhones?
Astronaut
Can't wait to hear about the Fold 2!
Astronaut
hi
Constellation
I have my reminder set for it and already have a place in line for preorder!!
Astronaut
Cant wait for the Note 20!
Constellation
No sale if no 3.5mm headphone jack. no excuses, just put it back in the devices. stop taking features away!
Constellation
I'm due for an upgrade. Bring on the Note 20. My Note 8 needs a rest.
Constellation
is it time already.?????? lol
Asteroid
Hopefully you guys are seriously considering knocking off all the ads placed in your stock apps and forcing people to unnecessary notifications.
Astronaut
how do I become a beta tester for Samsung products?
Constellation
hi
Cosmic Ray

No thanks! After your recent updates ruined the display on most Note 9 user's phones and Samsung not even acknowledging it, I will no longer be a loyal Note user. Goodbye "Shamesung".

Cosmic Ray

No thanks! After your recent updates ruined the display on most Note 9 user's phones and Samsung not even acknowledging it, I will no longer be a loyal Note user. Goodbye "Shamesung"

B9A4EAE8-C0B2-4B24-92EA-2FFC487BB385.jpeg

Astronaut
can't wait
Constellation
To be honest I DON'T CARE! I'm just ready to BUY, so let's hurry this up so y'all can take my money! #NOTEFANFORLIFE
Constellation
cool
Astronaut
#teamnote
Constellation
ready!
Samsung Care Ambassador

Getting closer and closer. Can't wait! πŸ™Œ

Astronaut
i hope πŸ™ be good Samsung
Constellation
hey new the group how is everyone
Asteroid
I just can't wait for the new new!
Constellation
all over it. lol I am such a Samsung junkie.
How much will I get for my s20ultra 128gb trade-in?
Constellation
Can't wait for the Event.
Constellation
I can't wait samsung fan since the galaxy s3 love the note series.
Samsung Care Ambassador

This is going to be one amazing online virtual event! Samsung always puts on a grand show for all of us loyal Samsung customers. I can't wait to see all the incredible stories from inside the Samsung universe, as well as the new Galaxy Note Series of devices. I feel we are all in for a real treat for this virtual online event. I will be there along with all of my awesome Samsung Members family from across the world! 

Astronaut
this will be so awesome to see what the #Samsung masters come out with next!!
maybe they will revive the
**Headphone Jack** #FlossyCarter voice!!
Constellation
Awesome sauce!