cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Invitation] Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020

The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change. Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.

Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life. Live streaming of the event will be available on Social @SamsungSupport or @SamsungMobileUS on Twitter or Facebook at 10 a.m. ET.

Also, if you’d like to follow along via the web there will be LIVE coverage of the entire event from Samsung U.S. Newsroom and Samsung.com.

Visit Samsung U.S. Newsroom for regular updates ahead of the event as well as the latest device information and multimedia resources following the unveil.

283 Comments
Constellation

Cosmic Ray
anxiously awaiting
Astronaut
wow I love my note 10+, the only thing that is not good about it is the headphone plug , I really hate it.
Astronaut
I think I'm going to stick with what I have.
Constellation
I'm so ready... let's do this!
Constellation
Hopefully my Note 10 + trade-in value will be high.
Astronaut
wow. can't wait to see whats instore.
Constellation
they say it got that dripppp thoughhh
Asteroid
Can't wait for the Galaxy Watch 3
Constellation
Can't wait. Been waiting for 2 years to upgrade our Notes hopefully it'll be worth the wait.
Constellation
Still waiting for the Note 6. Haven't used that number yet. When's it going to come out?
Constellation
how do you get free gifts if you aren't there?
Astronaut
if they announce the fold 2 with an S pen its an insta buy for me
Constellation
I'm waiting so excited
Asteroid
I'm excited to see what you have in store!
Astronaut
ready for the watch ⌚ and if there are extras included?
Constellation
maybe I'll replace my s8+ if this new phone is really good.
Astronaut
Cant Wait!
Astronaut
I wish I could Test Drive the New Note... there is 5G in my Area and with my wireless provider. Samsung makes a superb Phone, so great that I am still Rocking the Note 8! this Phone has been very Solid.
Constellation
cant wait!!
Astronaut
I am very excited to see what the new note series will hold, can't wait!!
Astronaut
I love my Galaxy note 10+ I wish you guy luck wowing me enough to get the newest model
Astronaut
just got my S20 5G Ultra, couldn't wait to get the note. I still have my Note 8 as a backup and its still working great.
Astronaut
very excited, did not see a lot different between note 9 and the 10. hopefully this will be my time to upgrade from note 8 to the 20 .
Astronaut
i can't wait.
Constellation
can't wait for this One 🙌
Constellation
I was just in a chat with Samsung V piece and I was told to go to safe mode and they would still be there where are they
Asteroid
I'm not a Samsung fan anymore since they scammed me on a trade.
Astronaut
I can't wait to see what comes out, I think the products are gonna be spectacular
Constellation
y1,,, z²
Asteroid
coolio yo
Constellation
I need a new Korean...
Astronaut
How about creating an update to fix the lag on your laptops... It's the worst keyboard I've ever used. Even laptops for $300 don't behave like this $1,000 Samsung laptop. only plus to it, is the touch screen. 😕
Constellation
Can't wait!
Constellation
I can't wait.
Astronaut
can't wait
Constellation
my last five phones have all been Samsung. and most of them Notes. love the options with the S-Pen and miss the vr support for the Note 10 with the Samsing Headset
Astronaut
good...
Astronaut
great
Constellation
I'm upgrading my Note8 and buds this year! Mystic Bronze is my new color!
Constellation
I hope you bring better offers than Spotify and You Tube,more give away device's
Constellation
what is this all about? so confused
Constellation
Looking forward to the event. This will be my first Galaxy Note device.
Constellation
I'm excited!!!
Astronaut
So excited!
Astronaut
7cg
Asteroid
I hope the rumors of no memory card slot aren't true.
Constellation
love note series since the note 4
Constellation
be p5
Constellation
Excited!