cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Invitation] Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020

The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change. Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.

Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life. Live streaming of the event will be available on Social @SamsungSupport or @SamsungMobileUS on Twitter or Facebook at 10 a.m. ET.

Also, if you’d like to follow along via the web there will be LIVE coverage of the entire event from Samsung U.S. Newsroom and Samsung.com.

Visit Samsung U.S. Newsroom for regular updates ahead of the event as well as the latest device information and multimedia resources following the unveil.

288 Comments
Can't wait to see it!!!
I will be the first one to get it
Astronaut
awesome a new note
Constellation
Anxious to see the updates
Constellation
Lovin my Samsung Galaxy S8+ But I am ready for the upgrade if its worth it😁
Astronaut
I just want my Fold Smiley Very Happy
Constellation
cool beans
Constellation
Maybe this will help me decide to finally upgrade?
Constellation
excited
Constellation
cannot wait for this! Fold 2❤️❤️
Astronaut
I always loved my Note phones
Astronaut
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cosmic Ray
I cant wait to see the new features on the note 20 . I upgraded to the note 10 plus and this phone is amazing and love all the things this big boy can do from editing videos 📹 to taking amazing pic's
I hope we can pre-order the Note 20 on August 5th.
Constellation
yupp
Astronaut
note 8 to the note 20 ultra?
Cosmic Ray
note 20 ultra get ready to shell out $1400+ and up
Constellation
Will there be more free font options for the galaxy a20? without using a theme from the theme store or launcher?
Asteroid
I have question I preorder my note 10 with the upgrade program yet I've heard because of time I received it not ordered it would be start of my year. if thats the case wouldn't I then miss out on all the preorder special extras (heard rumors buds) but whatever. is this correct or will I be able to preorder mine now since I still have to wait till ships and with covid stuff delayed. Can I still preorder and upgrade my phone (as I did last year) so that I receive it when ship I hear that's Aug 21st.
Astronaut
so excited
Constellation
OMG. I can't wait. Love the Note Series. I have always had a note. #SamsungGalaxyNote
Asteroid
It's about to start can't wait
Asteroid
yooohooooo the new watch os is here😀😀😀
Constellation
Really love seeing all the new products being introduced today! The Note 20/20Ultra and now the Tab S7/S7+ they have introduced so far are amazing!!!.... I wish I could be one of the members that got to take part in the event! How do you get that opportunity??
Asteroid
My Active 2 was supposed to have the EKG feature, still waiting on it.
Astronaut
great
Astronaut
instead of realizing new stuff why don't yall fix the software on people's phones because people are always trying to update their Samsung Galaxy s9 plus but they get the error message saying visit a service center and yall charge for those type of repairs which is ridiculous when it should be free
Astronaut
so excited!!!!
unpacked is an amazing event!
Astronaut
Im still at the note 8. But have faithfully stayed with the notes and forever will 😁
Astronaut
I just got my new SM S9 device and was overwhelmed with too much Applications that I don't think I can use it all everytime
Astronaut
yayy
Astronaut
I need help accidentally press shortcuts
Astronaut
I missed your new ui2. 5 update can you help please
Astronaut

I love to use SamSung Because it has awesome features of mobilse.

Cosmic Ray

This will be the perfect addition inside store. 

Constellation

Cant wait

Constellation

this will be so awesome to see what the #Samsung masters come out with next!!