News and Announcements

[OFFICIAL] ONE UI 5: All-NEW Reminder App Features!

Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options

Hello Community Members!

We hope you’ve been enjoying the new Reminder app. Last time, we introduced the changes made to the Reminder list screen. Today, we’ll be talking about the automatically sorted categories!

If you go to the “Navigation menu” of the Reminder app, you can check your reminder items by categorizing them into automatically sorted categories and user-created categories. The automatically sorted categories are divided into “Today/Scheduled/Important/Completed” according to the properties of the reminder.

1.png

The “Today” category is a new category provided through this update, which makes it easier to check what you need to get done today at a glance. Check the total number of reminders to be completed today and the number of remaining reminders at the top of the main screen of the Reminder app. You can also see them at a glance by selecting the “Today” category from the “Select category”
widget.

2.png

Reminders with scheduled time can be viewed together in the “Scheduled” category. Check the tasks you’ve been procrastinating on, as well as upcoming events.

3.png

You can now create reminders in the “Today/Scheduled/Important” categories among the automatically sorted categories. When creating a reminder, items corresponding to each category’s properties are input automatically. When creating reminders in the “Today/Scheduled” category, today’s date is input automatically in the Time.

4.png

When creating reminders in the “Important” category, the important (yellow starred) items are pre-selected, allowing you to create reminders more quickly.

5.png

Today was an introduction to the automatically sorted categories in the Reminder.  We'll be back next time with more useful information, so stay tuned!

15 Comments
sassy64
Astronaut
Options
Thank
joedidly
Astronaut
Options
Hey ya'all gotta no this the most important feature you will ever want so come on let's get to it!!!!
joedidly
Astronaut
Options
👋
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Good
Buzz01
Astronaut
Options
Nice
Gman-gee
Astronaut
Options
Thanks for the advice and the comments on my work
nourhamdoun
Astronaut
Options
I updated my a71 today I love the new one UI
cb2316
Astronaut
Options
Thanks
pumpkins
Astronaut
Options
Yes it was a lot of help
Newbaby
Astronaut
Options
It's a savior
MAYC30
Astronaut
Options
Great, because that is how I organize my to do items for the day.
FORD67
Astronaut
Options
Very helpful. App. I am plzd to find this. Thans.
usere8rcyvdZ3g
Constellation
Options
Great
FreddyFox723
Astronaut
Options
I Love This New Reminder App. GREAT! AWSOME!!!:)
Paige76
Astronaut
Options
This is awesome I might have to download it some day