News and Announcements

[OFFICIAL] Samsung Earns Highest Ranks in ACSI Product Quality & Service Awards!

Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options

Hey  Community Members,  

We're proud to announce that Samsung earned Highest Ranks in Product and Service Quality for TV and Home Appliances by ACSI for 2022!

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 4.11.11 PM.png

Samsung ranked #1 in Overall Product Quality and Service Quality for TVs and Home Appliances in the 2022 American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey. The recognitions honor Samsung for excellent service repair, mobile app reliability and warranty coverage.

“Samsung is eager to continue investing in our expansive customer-first options and furthering our commitment to deliver the best service experience to our customers.” - Mark Williams

Underscoring its leadership in products and services, Samsung Electronics America received #1 ratings for “Overall Product Quality and Service” for TVs and Home Appliances in the 2022 American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey.1,3 The company was an industry leader in the following areas for its excellence in product quality, service repair, mobile app reliability and warranty coverage:

• #1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction for TV
  • #1 in Overall Product Quality for TV
  • #1 in Service Quality for TV
  • #1 in Overall Product Quality for Home Appliances
  • #1 in Service Quality for Home Appliances2
  • #1 in Service Repair for Home Appliances

The American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey (ACSI) is the nation’s only cross-industry measure of customer satisfaction. Since 1994, the survey has been recognized as a leader in analyzing consumer sentiment about the products and services used most often.

Click here to read more about this prestigious honor!

14 Comments
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
Good job Samsung!
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Congrats!
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
This is cap they are #1 at selling faulty products and have to spend months trying to fix it so it's not high quality anything, don't forget samsung phones are blowing up as In the batteries are expanding just like before so yeah nice way to fake achievements by selling broken items just to bribe people not to give bad reviews don't forget old Xbox microphones yeah that's what people hear on the other side using any samsung earbuds and on the z fold
dk44138
Astronaut
Options
Too bad they didn't do better on the fold3. Sent mine in to have it fixed, it was sent back stating there was no problem... still has same issue with freezing and shutting itself off and now, this morning the screen has a huge run from the bottom center of the screen up 3/4 of the phone......socks to pay the kind of money I paid to have a crappie phone
Options
I bought a new Samsung phone and I tried to check my voicemail and it said not a valid pass code. OnI my old phone it was always 5160# . Now it is asking for a new passccode. What do I do now
MAI4AASAF6
Astronaut
Options
This is also the same company that has a massive breach but has no clue what they are doing except to cover up claim that no personal information was leaked or credit card in to tell you that you can get a free credit report to monitor your I formation when they tell you all is good with the world. . Yet they have allowed a another person to register my device without any proof of actual purchased there name is not ever a real name and they denied the whole thing ever after there is a email confirming those basic facts. And there privacy is so scary how little they have for privacy . In my device I have apps that are Samsung not compatible with the current system. And I've had the most unfortunately experience to deal with a third world call center that demands to remote access the issue and have 2 times misused the report access to try to gain access to apps that are not even the issue all shopping apps that they attempted to gain access too and they say those violations aren't Samsung USA problem and to take it with the third world privacy policy. I never asked to speak to a call center outside the country the chat is Samsung USA not Samsung other location and for the office of the president is Samsung USA to advices me that my privacy is governed not by my state of California or the USA is the most reckless statement that they can ever claim. That's they're official statement. They also said that the email that confirms the devices resistered can be taken at face value since they might have sent it in error even though they have attempted to ignored all the facts that are in existence. Since that time frame I could not get any help with device issues they asked me to treat this as a warranty issue not a data breach and they have told me that my personal information can be fixed with a update a d asked how and they got upset that I could not take there answer as being truthful. I asked how that is possible they said they can fix data breaches with system updates and a data breach is not ever possible because the device is protected by knox as d I asked how and it said it's just not allowed to ever happen and all the news were false stories .
BB53
Astronaut
Options
Great Job Samsung... 🤩.. I 💜 my Samsung Galaxy phone.
userHzQvj4dCde
Constellation
Options
I wouldn't have Anything other than Samsung products!! Great job 👏🏼
diera260829
Astronaut
Options
Hola
Tamba
Astronaut
Options
Yes it really true.